Accounts Payable Analyst
Duration: 4 Months on contract
- Accounts Payable Analysts will reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Assist in management of the supplier master.
- Support Help Desk in resolution of supplier queries.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, record entries.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions and Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Interacts with Suppliers when changes or verifications are needed. Review payment details, manage vendor information, and respond to customer queries.
Good communication skills via email and phone Experience with Oracle AP
Minimum bachelor’s degree within a business concentration
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page.