Business Systems Analyst Class A - IV - Bellevue, WA
The Back Office Solution Management team drives capability for the Back office(HR, Legal and Finance-related functions) by working closely with stakeholders and technology teams to identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop a strategic approach to implementing change.
• Jump onto in-flight project teams- assessing impact to Back Office work streams and quickly assimilate the project knowledge and design direction.
• Represent one or more Back Office organizations on projects, working closely with and knowing when to involve the business SMEs.
• Facilitate requirement sessions, provide requirements, provide guidance on creating appropriate requirements, and provide appropriate success criteria.
• Participate in design sessions and review technical documentation.
• Create, document, and approve User Acceptance Test cases, scenarios, and plans. Communicate testing needs with appropriate resources, perform testing as needed, and share results with work stream counterparts.
• Provide recommendations on when to trade off functionality, and when not to trade off, and communicate to multiple audiences.
• Communicate and provide options from the project for impacts to policies and procedures that impact accounting or risk management organizations.
• Communicate regularly to business partners about the impacts of upcoming changes and project deadlines.
• Manage risks, issues, and defects and escalate as appropriate.
• Create process flows for future Back Office and system processes, as well as training material for new systems.
• Provide representation on financial and risk management processes, transactional flows, and policy and controls to the project.
• Strong advocacy for assigned work stream needs.
• Manage relationships and communications with process owners in back office.
• Work with the project manager to ensure delivery of the project requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• 7 years+ relevant work experience in Finance, Accounting or Risk Management (Credit, Fraud, Controls) roles, project execution, or technology– empowering business through robust technology improvements. The ideal candidate will have all.
• Solid understanding of ERP and/or financial systems, including the development, implementation, testing, and/or maintenance a suite of accounting, credit, collections or fraud prevention systems
• Experience managing ambiguity and complexity in unstructured operating environments, while able to navigate in larger, more structured environments.
• History of balanced decisions about when more process is beneficial.
• Experience and ability to show the transactional flow of multiple back office process areas, and the interest to learn more.
• Experience in one or more SLDC methodologies, and ability to show how to work within the process.
• Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, IE/Chrome, and experience with Visio, and SharePoint.
• Bachelor of Arts / Science degree in business or technology.
• 4-6+ years in BSA type roles (not exclusively or predominantly testing)
• A high degree of creativity and innovation, with proven examples of applying knowledge, experience, and judgment to ambiguous problems.
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills; must be very comfortable with data
• Strong consensus building skills between business and technology partners.
• Be detail-oriented and believe that details matter greatly to the success of the solution.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• The aptitude to see and think through complex end-to-end enterprise processes and system flows.
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation,national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page