Job Reference: 17-03166
Position: UI Developer
Location: Burlington, MA 01803
Duration: 4+ months contract
UI team members will be responsible for building and maintaining the user interfaces for all OCRC applications. This requires the ability to work within an agile team framework and to focus on details while being aware of the bigger picture. The successful candidates will be expected to work alone, or with other team members to deliver projects from the team backlog. They must follow the UX design team's style guide and specifications while addressing the requirements of individual stories. Creativity is expected. Most of the workday will be project work but we will be preferred to respond to clients or other team members on an "as-needed” basis.
• Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced and occasionally interrupt-driven environment
• Self-directed, with the ability to break down tasks and deliver solid business outcomes
• Good communication, teamwork and diplomacy skills
• Understands and lives Agile development practices, particularly Scrum methodology
• Understands the importance of security in UI applications
• Understands and is able to apply UX design at the individual story level
• Understands responsive design, data binding, modular single page architecture
• Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment tools like Git, Jenkins etc.
• Willingness to embrace new techniques and technologies and not just pull from an existing toolkit.
• "Can do” attitude
Top 3 skill sets / technologies in the ideal candidate:
2. Ability to turn functional stories into delightful, easy to use interfaces
3. Version control, CI/CD etc.
Apply for this job
BackEnd/Middleware Core Java
Job Reference: 17-03138
Duration: 6+ Months
Are you ready to join the un-carrier movement
Do you enjoy working on products with direct customer impact
Are you looking for a team of high performers to help expand your skills and experience
Can you bring Un-carrier to everything you do
you think outside of the box and aren't afraid to break the rules.
Telecommunication's software developers develop a wide variety of technologies that change how millions of users connect and interact with one another. We're looking for ideas from diverse areas including third party billing, authentication and access, services, security, user interface, data persistence and analytics, tools and automation, etc.
As a software developer, you work in small teams to tackle problems as we continue to push technology forward. As a key member of the team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions. We operate in a fast-paced environment using agile methodology and lightweight SOA design patterns. We encourage innovation and expect developers to take a high level of ownership throughout the software life cycle.
• Experience designing and developing using Java Enterprise (J2EE) is required.
• Experience designing and developing Spring Model View Controller (MVC).
• Experience configuring and using WebLogic Web Services using JAX-RPC and JAXP is required.
• Experience developing in HTML5/CSS3 is required
• Experience delivering low-latency, consumer-internet-scale web services operating in a 24x7 environment.
• Experience with Agile (SCRUM, RUP, XP), OO modeling, web services, UNIX, middleware and databases
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Experience translating design mockups and prototypes into working application designs.
• Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or the foreign equivalent and 5 years of
progressively responsible post-baccalaureate relevant work experience.
• In the alternative, we will accept a master's degree in Computer Science or related field or the
foreign equivalent and 3 years of relevant work experience.
Aditi Consulting LLC:
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page
Apply for this job
Business Systems Analyst I
Job Reference: 17-03115
Software Engineer Vendor
Job Reference: 17-03014
Business Systems Analyst I
Job Reference: 17-03000
BSA - Digital
Job Reference: 17-02820