Job Reference: 17-03583
5 years project/program management experience experience delivering regional projects; experience with formal project management methodology.Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Knowledge of SAP BW a plus.
Experience in Cloud based application implementations a plus.
Must be certified as a Scrum Master.
SA (Scaled Agilist) and/or SASM (SAFe Advanced Scrum Master) qualifications a plus.
Apply for this job
Job Reference: 17-03540
Position: Recruiter 2
Location: Redmond, WA
Contractors will work from home 3 days per week and 2 days need to come into office.
- Delivering Full Lifecycle Recruiting with strong ability to source, screen, interview candidates, prepare candidate for interviews, and close candidates and hiring managers, for a large scale surge with Microsoft.
- Collaborating with hiring teams to understand and deliver in alignment with their service/product delivery
- Collaborating with a team of global recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development.
- Collaborating with hiring teams to deliver effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
- Pipelining candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
will be the contractor coming on board, team will have kick off meeting of some sort, review the headcount list, then they will look at leads from sourcing team, review interview events, review candidate list that they need to call through the day and schedule accordingly, closing candidates and sending onboarding paperwork to necessary colleague. The roles that these contractors will be hiring are mid-level to high level roles.
Top Required Skills
- Full life cycle (80% of day): Screening, submitting, setting up interviews, interviewing and closing, along with sending to team for onboarding
- 20% of day: May be sourcing. There will be talent sourcers generating the leads, however there may be days when this candidate needs to generate leads
- Interacting with sponsor 2-3 times per week. Will be interacting with candidates daily and colleagues daily as well.
- Closing experience (Full lifecycle) and experience working in high volume environment. Needs to have experience closing on counter offers.
- Experience with intake calls. Experience understanding business, objectives that may change while need is open and prepping candidates.
- Needs to be technology recruiting and/or cloud computing. If the candidates don’t have cloud computing experience they need to have experience with software development and infrastructure. Experience with understanding exact skill set they are seeking based on alignment with projects and product supporting
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor
Apply for this job
Job Reference: 17-03539
Job Reference: 17-03411
Sr. Production Manager
Job Reference: 17-03407
Software Systems Engineer - IV
Job Reference: 17-03365
Microsoft Engineer III
Job Reference: 17-03364
Technical Writer 2 (Engineering)
Job Reference: 17-03347
Procurement Operations Specialist
Job Reference: 17-03346
Software Design Engineer 3 (Non-Engineering)
Job Reference: 17-03330