Graphic Designer I
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
DURATION: 5+ Months (contract)
About 15-20 hours per week
Who are we looking for:
- The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic person who works well under pressure and can thrive in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- They must have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring stylish, elevated ideas to the table. In addition, they should have the ability to deliver clean, on-brand designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced environment.
- This position requires intrinsic design abilities, typographic skills, digital expertise, and acute attention to detail. Not only do you have the technical skills and a killer portfolio to back it up, you function as a conceptual thinker that can contribute to larger multi-channel campaigns.
- Designing strongly branded promotional content
- Developing clean and effective graphic templates and style guides
- Fulfilling multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
- Collaborating with Art Directors, Writers, and other Designers to develop campaign concepts for new products and services
- Qualified candidates should have within 1-2 years of professional experience - Freelance, in-house, agency, etc.
- Willingness to join a company like no other that works in ways like no other, be comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite – (InDesign and Illustrator needed for specific roles)
- Portfolios should contain the following pieces of work (conceptual – can be from an education program): Digital & Print Design, Branding & Identity, Website redesign, Campaign Development (Print, OOH, Video, etc.), Packaging
- This Candidate should have a degree in design or a similar discipline
- Candidate must have experience working in a deadline driven environment and must be able to manage workload to meet customer deadlines