WebSphere Portal Developer
Job Reference: 17-05218
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page Glassdoor and YouTube
Job Title: WebSphere Portal Developer
Duration of assignment and possible extensions: 12 months
Location: Mossville IL 61552
Additional Job Details
Join the highly visible Portal development team that enables the Global Purchasing transformation initiatives through the creation of role based workspaces and the use of portal technologies. This team is responsible for development using IBM WebSphere Portal. Members of the team enable business processes that have a direct effect on our company’s profitability. The successful candidate will be an innovative and creative Internet developer familiar with taxonomy design, security mechanisms, directory services, delegated content management and dynamic content rendering to assist in the construction of highly usable portal pages. Candidates should be familiar with surfacing content from one or more publishing applications, defining page constraints and constructing user friendly navigation based on basic requirements delivered by business users.
As a Portal Developer, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
* Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions * Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components * Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure * Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support.
Computer-related or Engineering-related four Year College or University Degree
· 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
· Experience developing and calling web services
· Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools.
· IBM WebSphere 8/8.5 - Themes and Skins
· MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Teradata
· JSR168, 286 Portlet, Portlet API
· IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure
· Computer related or Engineering related Master’s degree Differentiating factor: Experience with IBM WebSphere 8/8.5 would set a candidate a part. This is listed as preferred as we have had trouble finding in the past.
* Agile & Scrum Methodology * Good Communication/Interpersonal Skills * Good Analytical/Problem Solving Skills * Knowledge and experience with Procurement/Supply Chain applications and data sources
Apply for this job
Data Center/Systems Administrator - II
Job Reference: 17-05198
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Duration: 6 months
Your skill set will include:
- We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our growing DevOps team within Client's Labs Division.
- Our team supports the design, maintenance, upkeep, and improvement of our critical business systems. We support mission critical systems that are central to Client’s success and have a direct impact on the abilities of our products to keep our customers secure.
- You will work with Developers, QA teams, DevOps teams, and Program Managers to design and implement repeatable processes and practices.
- You will be responsible for day to day upkeep and maintenance of our core business systems, deploying/developing an orchestration pipeline, further developing our automation, and troubleshooting systems/services as needed.
- To excel in this position, you must be passionate about quality, security, and be prepared to advocate on behalf of good process and industry best practices.
- You are an adept problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment offering rich learning opportunities.
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration (2008-2016) at an experienced level
- A proven history designing and delivering data driven environments
- Working within VMWare tools
- Basic coding/scripting skills
- Familiarity with configuration management software
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Great communications skills
- Linux (RedHat/CentOS) at an experienced level
- Basic Networking Skills
- MongoDB, Hadoop, and MySQL
- Active Directory
- Design, implement, document and constantly improve tools and automation to deploy and promote code, configuration, and security across the different tiers of the operational environment
- Aid in design and deployment of service monitoring, reporting, and alerting to industry standard.
- Evaluate process effectiveness by tracking and monitoring metrics.
- Participate in identifying and evaluating tools and solutions needed to address areas for improvement in operational deployment pipeline and automation realm.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify constraints and solve problems rigorously.
- Collaborate with QA to ensure high quality of released software.
- Collaborate with corporate IT to ensure applications and services are on the appropriate platforms.
- Evangelize, promote and aid the transition to DevOps as a best practice to existing Engineering & Operations teams.
BS Degree in Technical area of study
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page
Apply for this job
Executive Assistant I
Job Reference: 17-05192
Java Application Developer II
Job Reference: 17-05191
Network Engineer 4
Job Reference: 17-05184
Security & Compliance Project Manager - Advanced
Job Reference: 17-05181
Engineering Project Manager - II
Job Reference: 17-05164
Data Analyst I
Job Reference: 17-05145
Data Security Administrator 5
Job Reference: 17-05124
Partner Center Operations Manager
Job Reference: 17-05048