Strategic Sourcing Manager
Duration: 3+ Months (Possibility of extension)
Location: Austin, TX
We are looking for a strategic sourcing manager with a proven track record of negotiation skills and expertise. The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience in contract negotiation and strategic sourcing for Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and Service Level Agreements.
This position is an individual contributor role, requiring clear communication skills, an understanding of indirect procurement practices, and ability to have complete responsibility for projects from end to end. The ideal candidate is focused on being a value add facilitator as part of assisting internal business partners in meeting their operational and financial objectives.
- Drive increased value through direct negotiation and other sourcing methods with key suppliers.
- Listen to business partner needs, negotiate agreements to meet or exceed such needs.
- Organize and lead cross-functional teams to effectively engage suppliers.
- Perform market analysis and complete data gathering to develop/ support procurement decisions and strategies.
- Partner with and influence client departments on behalf of Global Strategic Sourcing and build successful relationships.
- Assist Business Partners as they manage on-going vendor relationships.
- Work with Legal Department and subject matter experts to create contract structures which maximize return for current and long-term vendor relationships.
- Analyze significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies and procedures.
- Understand business needs and requirements so that Purchase Agreements terms are complete, scalable and cost-effective.
- Assume full responsibility for performance, striving for excellence and with a desire to be part of a team.
Negotiator. This individual will negotiate terms, conditions, and pricing with Suppliers for a range of products and services. They will be responsible for collecting contract requirements, developing contractual agreements, negotiating terms and presenting deals to senior management.
Communicator. Deliver concise and clear email communications, explain complex business agreements with well-constructed summaries, and to develop and lead vendor negotiations.
Facilitator. Address and confront difficult realities in a positive and constructive manner. This includes partnering with others to schedule, manage, and perform on numerous projects in parallel.
Value Driver. Demonstrate a track record of increasing value with vendor agreements. For example, familiarity with the terms and deal structures which promote or ensure adequate delivery of services, reduce operational costs and/or reduce price.
RF(x) Manager. Responsible for preparing RFI/RFQ/RFP documents with requesting departments, evaluating proposals, and assisting in the selection of bidders.
Bachelor’s Degree and 5 Years Strategic Sourcing or Procurement Experience
Experience with indirect spend focused on either technology, marketing or facilities
Institute of Supply Management Certification or equivalent industry certification, with MBA or JD
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page