Software Engineer 5
Job Reference: 17-03367
Title: Software Engineer 5
Location – Foster City, CA
Duration – 12 Months (possibility of extension)
· Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required
· 2-4 years related experience required
· Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
· Ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required)
· Expertise in developing modules that pays attention to reusable components.
· Expertise in TDD and ability to establish, gather and improve using code metrics.
· Excellent communicator, ability to design and present architecture to stake holders.
· Strong OO and SOA design skills
· Demonstrated understand of TDD, refactoring and CI. Desire to influence others to adopt these practices.
· Good experience with the following technologies:
· ¿ Java: Generics, Multi-Threading, Class loading, Spring framework.
· ¿ Java EE: Servlet, JMS, MDB
· ¿ Web Services: REST/JAX-WS working knowledge of WSDL-REST.
· Strong knowledge of Oracle and ability to write and debug stored procedures.
· Working knowledge of GIT.
· Strong debugging skills. Ability to debug problems with and without presence of debugging tools i.e. using multiple traces ex: log files, event logs etc.
· Strong UNIX/LINUX background
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· As part of payment technology team you will help lead, design, enhance and build our services for Customers in an agile development environment. You will be working with colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration is just part of your DNA.
· Help our client to achieve their real goals by understanding the requirements and how it would help them in their business.
· Use technologies including Java, REST, NoSQL and more.
· Leverage newer technologies and develop solutions to build next generation of Payment services.
· Lead efforts to architect, design and implement various aspects of our global transaction processing systems.
Apply for this job
QA Test Analyst 5
Job Reference: 17-03071
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will play a pivotal role in our Merchant & Acquiring Processing department. In this mission critical role, it's an opportunity to design and implement test solutions and taking it to the production with high quality completing all testing phases, following an agile methodology. The responsibilities also include active scrum team participation, creation and validation of tests using SSDLC in an Agile environment. It is an opportunity to learn, lead and work on technologies for all Merchant & Acquiring Processing applications.
Must have skills
- 10 Overall years of experience
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Experience using test automation tools like Junit and Selenium, multi-browser testing is a must.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments is preferred.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Experience in web application Security testing, firebug / fiddler testing, browser caching.
- Continuous Integration, Code/Test coverage working in different methodologies is a plus.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Apply for this job
Financial Analyst 2
Job Reference: 17-02973
• Analyze newly executed incentive contract terms to assess Client's contractual obligations and determine appropriate accounting treatment
• Review proforma and Accounting Treatment form to ensure accuracy of contract interpretation and application of Client's accounting policy respectively
• Prepare monthly estimated amortization and payment schedules per contract terms and Client's Accounting Policy
• Create excel models to determine contractual commitments per the terms of the contract, ensuring that all key obligations have been accurately addressed
• Review on-going contract performance and update future performance /amortization schedules, as needed
• Review contractual payments per terms of acceptance contracts. Liaison with Sales, merchants & merchant's acquiring banks to determine the fulfillment of contractual obligations. Assist in the resolution of related issues and discrepancies
• Analyze and explain the variances between forecasted and actual contractual commitments and prepare the necessary adjustments
• Provide timely reporting to External Reporting and Accounting Operations
Secondary Job Responsibilities
• The candidate will interact with various levels of management across the organization
• Continue to improve and strengthen relationships with stakeholders
• Provide ad-hoc analytical support to numerous internal and external parties
• Gather and report performance metrics for the month
• Some travel may be required
• B.S. degree in accounting required
• Ability to read, write, speak Spanish required
• 2-4 years of relevant working experience
• Audit or statistical reporting experience desirable
• Extremely detail oriented, conscientious, thorough and accurate
• Candidate must be self-motivated, ability to function well independently as well as in a team, and comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Candidate will interact with various levels of management across the organization as well as with external clients. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are required as cross-functional projects occur on a regular basis
• Strong business analysis skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, diplomacy, and a very upbeat customer-service attitude are essential
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Access and possess advanced Excel skills
Apply for this job