Location: San Mateo, CA 94404
- Both are growing teams that have skillsets ranging from advanced statistics, to graphic design, to expertise in programmatic advertising.
- Our product and analytics group that directly supports both the CRM and Paid Media teams is a collection of technical and business minded individuals that work together to create business value by managing our Martech products, customer insights, marketing analytics, and reporting to stakeholders across Sony Interactive Entertainment’s marketing organization.
- We work collaboratively across a variety of teams including marketing, engineering, business intelligence, data scientists, and external agencies.
- We are passionate about using data and automations to drive and inform our business decisions and use an innovative collection of technologies and marketing channels to provide the most relevant content, to the right customers, at the right time.
- We are looking to fill a new Database Marketing Operations Analyst role to join this analytics group to help streamline our operations around audience targeting for digital marketing campaigns.
- We are gamers. We are we are customer experience advocates. We kind of geek out when it comes to data and automations. Most of all, we have fun while doing it!
- Work collaboratively with marketing analysts as the database whiz to create custom segments and consult on how to streamline data operations
- Run ad-hoc and scheduled customer lists to power PlayStation’s digital marketing channels
- Manage the data side of marketing campaigns from list creation through to campaign execution
- Work across numerous internal and external marketing automation platforms (Sales Force Marketing Cloud, DMPs, Publisher and Social Partners, etc)
- Use exploratory data analysis to identify new marketing and optimization opportunities
- SQL programming experience required
- Demonstrable track record of data project management
- A passion for and the belief in the power of making data-driven decisions
- A demonstrated interest in digital entertainment and gaming
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience working with relational databases
- BA/BS degree from a reputable university required
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse group of partners including marketing, technical teams, and agencies
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page