Material Coordinator - 14
Job Title: IT Security Analyst
Duration: 4 Months Contract possibility to extend
Location: El Dorado Hills CA 95762
· The IT Security Services team is looking to add a Cyber Defense Response Team Member to joining our IT Security Incident Response team (SIRT) in support of Client’s IT security initiatives. The Cyber Defense Response Team Member will apply knowledge to monitor and respond to alerts triggered by IT Security Services existing technologies, services and other IT Security incidents reported to the team.
· Event monitoring, analysis, responding, and reporting for IT security incidents IT Security Incident response
· Threat detection, response, and management
· IT security incident and vulnerability response and escalations
· Detection and escalation of account privilege abuse
· Policy compliance monitoring
· IT Security process improvement and documentation including roadmaps and runbooks
· IT Security risk and audit analysis including metric reporting
· Collaboration with IT Security Services Engineers to enhance and fine tune existing IT Security Services components, technologies, and services
· Must have a be open to schedule changes and working non business hours
· Certifications which demonstrate baseline competency in the areas of IT Security or related filed (CISSP, GIAC) is a plus
· Knowledge and experience with several IT Security layers, components, and technologies that are commonly used such as but not limited to; web content filtering, intrusion detection and prevention, data loss prevention, Security Information and event management systems
· Awareness of APT – Advanced Persistent Threat remediation and detection, Vulnerability and Remediation is helpful
· Knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS, ISO 2700X, the healthcare industry and proper application of the Security and Privacy Rules is a plus
· Team player with strong relationship building skills that assists with interconnecting and high collaboration across all IT departments – promptly shares relevant information with others
· A degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field with a minimum of 4 years dedicated to IT, IT security, and/or security infrastructure experience OR a combination of equivalent work experience and education.
Thanks for taking the time to read this email and I look forward to hearing from you!