Position: Recruiter 2
Location: Redmond, WA
Contractors will work from home 3 days per week and 2 days need to come into office.
- Delivering Full Lifecycle Recruiting with strong ability to source, screen, interview candidates, prepare candidate for interviews, and close candidates and hiring managers, for a large scale surge with Microsoft.
- Collaborating with hiring teams to understand and deliver in alignment with their service/product delivery
- Collaborating with a team of global recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development.
- Collaborating with hiring teams to deliver effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
- Pipelining candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Full life cycle (80% of day): Screening, submitting, setting up interviews, interviewing and closing, along with sending to team for onboarding
- 20% of day: May be sourcing. There will be talent sourcers generating the leads, however there may be days when this candidate needs to generate leads
- Interacting with sponsor 2-3 times per week. Will be interacting with candidates daily and colleagues daily as well.
- Closing experience (Full lifecycle) and experience working in high volume environment. Needs to have experience closing on counter offers.
- Experience with intake calls. Experience understanding business, objectives that may change while need is open and prepping candidates.
- Needs to be technology recruiting and/or cloud computing. If the candidates don’t have cloud computing experience they need to have experience with software development and infrastructure. Experience with understanding exact skill set they are seeking based on alignment with projects and product supporting