Systems Administrator Lead
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
Role: SharePoint Engineer
SharePoint migration from Jive sites to SharePoint 2016. Includes maintaining migration process and tools (Kapow) used in the migration.
Looking for a chance to do meaningful work that touches millions? Come join the hardest working, not-for-profit health plan in California and help us shape the future of health care. Client is focused on transforming health care by making it more accessible, affordable and customer-centric. Being a mission-driven organization means we do much more than serve our 3.5 million members: we were the first health plan in the nation to limit our annual net income to 2 percent of revenue and return the difference to our customers and the community, and since 2005 we have contributed more than $325 million to the client Foundation to improve community health and end domestic violence. We also believe that a healthier California begins with our employees, so we provide them with resources to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle through our award-winning wellness program, Wellvolution.
We're hiring smart thinkers and doers who want to work for a leader and innovator in the challenging, ever-changing healthcare space. Come and help us make health care better for everyone.
Sr. Collaboration Engineer
The Collaboration & Identity engineering team, within End User Computing, has an opening for a Sr. Collaboration Engineer. This position reports directly to the Sr. Manager of Collaboration & Identity Engineering which operates within the Infrastructure Services division of client’s Information Technology division. The incumbent must have a broad technical background with hands-on experience across IT infrastructure services such as server, network, storage, and security with specific knowledge and expertise in SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 and provider hosted applications.
This individual will work within a team of SharePoint engineers and contribute to the migration of an externally hosted SharePoint 2010 environment to an on-premise deployment of SharePoint 2016.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work cross-functionally to plan and design a migration strategy from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016
• Perform application and data migration activities to successful completion
• Assist in trouble-shooting and remediation of custom applications, workflows, and infrastructure migration issues as needed
• Collects, analyzes, and documents results; produces summaries and recommendations to optimize migration strategy
• Operates as a subject matter expert in SharePoint and related collaboration platform technologies
• Engineer and manage solutions that deliver a great end user computing experience
• Evaluates hardware, software, and processes to determine the effectiveness of use with the end user collaboration strategic design
• Provide detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction on development activities
• Participating and representing Collaboration services within the organization at architectural, design, and engineering engagements as it relates to the enterprise SharePoint platforms and its integration with other technologies, e.g. AD, SSO, O365, and network
• Collaborate with team members, partners/vendors and consultants to implement enterprise-class systems in accordance to industry standard best-practices
• Provides leadership and/or expertise to functional project teams, organizations, and cross-functional initiatives as required
• Recognizes, develops, and delivers necessary improvements to process and services
• Provides 2nd/3rd level support to end users and operational teams as needed, including participating in an on-call rotation
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page