Software Engineer, Game/Generalist (Oculus)
Job Reference: 17-05758
Duration: 7 months
As a Software Engineer on the Client team you will be architecting and building the virtual destination and experiences to discover and launch into VR for the Client Platform. We’re looking for talented engineers passionate about product and working on cutting edge VR. The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer with a background in core systems, game engine technology and who understands the importance of design in creating novel VR experiences.
- Build engine features to deliver the next generation of VR experiences
- Partner closely with the design team to help define and implement their vision
- Create innovative VR features
- Optimize the experience for the client platform
- Own major areas of the codebase
- Work closely with artists and designers
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page.
- 5+ years of software engineering on games.
- 5+ years experience with C/C++ programming on low-level systems.
- 3+ years game engine architecture experience.
- 5+ years experience with 3D graphics.
- 5+ years experience with game engines including Unreal or native engines.
Apply for this job
Sr. DevOps Engineer
Job Reference: 17-05538
Network Engineer III
Job Reference: 17-05059
We are looking for best-in-class Network Engineers to help deploy, scale and automate one of the world’s largest and complex networks.
As a Network Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for deploying network infrastructure across all of our network.
- Deploy, scale and automate our network across multiple global datacenters.
- Drive scaling of current network designs to meet the demand of our customers.
- Create simple, repetitive deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality.
- Work closely with our internal customers on designs/solutions; bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
- Create and update our network standards and ensure that the network is deployed to these standards.
- Create and implement changes on the network.
- Work closely with our automation teams in defining the tools that allow us to scale at unprecedented volume.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required.
- Candidates should have 2+ years industry experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application and troubleshooting of IP protocols.
- Excellent TCP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application and troubleshooting of TCP.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with major internet routing protocols; specifically BGP and OSPF
- Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
- Experience scripting with Python and/or Perl
- Basic understanding of the UNIX/LINUX operating environments with the ability to navigate, manipulate and understand the file structure.
All areas focus heavily on Layer-3 network engineering, IP routing protocols and automation.
- Needs to be a highly motivated to learn
- Needs to have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong logical thinking skills, with the ability to adapt as new information becomes available
- Ability to operate efficiently under pressure
We find network engineers who are experts in these respective areas will be suited for multiple teams, and based on previous job experience we will align them with the best opportunity.
Apply for this job
Job Reference: 17-04995
Quality Assurance Analyst Sr - IT
Job Reference: 17-04877
Continuous Integration Specialist
Job Reference: 17-04467
Office Services Support
Job Reference: 17-03979
Sr. SDET Analyst
Job Reference: 17-03900
Lead SDET Analyst
Job Reference: 17-03899
Administrative Assistant 1
Job Reference: 17-03097