Marketing Associate III/ SEM/Performance Marketing, Associate Marketing Manager
Position: Marketing Associate III/ SEM/Performance Marketing, Associate Marketing Manager
Duration: 12 months contract to begin with
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
SEM/Performance Marketing, Associate Marketing Manager
- The Client Marketing & Customer Experience team is dedicated to inspiring and delighting users, advertisers, partners and fellow Client around the world through experiences that champion the Client brand, products and content.
- We inform, develop and execute campaigns, events, partnerships and premium support for our audiences, in close collaboration with our business partners and in support of clients business strategy.
About the Team
- The Client Media Strategy Marketing team is a small, dynamic group that works with teams across the company to drive strategy, optimize performance of existing campaigns and launch campaigns for a variety of exciting new products.
- Our campaign budgets range from tens of thousands to millions and the products we work on are a mix of mobile, desktop, B2B, B2C, seasonal and evergreen.
- The Associate Marketing Manager will be assigned a portfolio of campaigns to manage across SEM and other performance marketing channels, with the goal of helping people find clients amazing products.
- Key responsibilities will be to understand marketing goals for each campaign and provide guidance on how to best utilize our channels.
- The position will work with our SEM and Media agencies to execute the strategy and drive results
- Work closely with multiple product marketers to launch and manage performance marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities for growth in existing campaigns
- Perform A/B and multivariate testing on ad copy, landing pages etc
- Coordinate with agencies to ensure ad copy and landing pages are optimized
- Develop strategies that increase conversions and site traffic
- Document best practices, case studies and major events
- Track current and emerging performance marketing trends, and recommend changes when necessary
- 2 years of Paid Search client-facing experience with a variety large SEM campaigns
- Programmatic marketing experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong data analysis background
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Possess strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as within a team environment