The Operations Assurance Developer will support the Global Operations Assurance program on global scale in monitoring and translating compliance findings and action items to a centralized TFS/VSO tracking system for mission critical Data Centers. The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge, acumen and experience in TFS/VSO, Visual Studio, Power BI, and SQL with an understanding of risk, security and quality control.
This position requires someone with a global “big picture” vision and the experience to back it up. The successful Operational Assurance Developer must be prepared to support a 24 x 7 Global business. This is a full time, dedicated position where additional duties may be assigned and required in support of the Global program to effectively and efficiently support Operational Assurance across regions including but not limited to document and training development, document review and professional communications to Line and Senior level management.
Client operates data centers around the world and our operations group functions as a strong unified team. This position must be prepared to respond to, contribute to and manage projects requiring excellent program and project management skills, superior communication skills and big picture thinking. Operations Assurance is a Subject Matter Expert resource for Operations Management and provides guidance and support for ongoing readiness and compliance to client’s policy, standards and processes. The successful Ops Assurance Developer will utilize TFS/VSO, SharePoint and Power BI to drive automation, and support action tracking, assessment and reporting, taking the initiative and every opportunity to assess, evaluate, analyze and report on areas of best practices, gaps, lessons learned and opportunities. The Operations Assurance Developer will contribute to the improved efficiency and performance of teams by helping to streamline and operationalize recurring tasks and responsibilities with a dedicated eye to identify areas where labor or responsibility can be centralized to ease the burden from site Operations where appropriate. Open Communication skills and a passion for pursuing operational excellence and efficiency are key to the success of this position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Operational Assurance Developer will be responsible for the development and implementation of Global Assurance initiatives, including engagements with other teams.
as well as tracking and reporting of Operational readiness and remediation actions as received.
The role requires a variety of tasks to be managed, coordinated, and controlled effectively which include but are not limited to the following:
- Successfully manage projects and initiatives within defined scope and timelines.
- Collaborate with Operations Assurance Program Managers in defining business and functional requirements.
- Understand business requirements and translate into tooling features.
- Maintain and develop software solutions by studying information needs, analyzing systems work flows and processes, data usage and management, investigating problem areas, and following the SDLC model.
- Develop automation mechanisms to reduce manual tasks.
- Analyze, develop, and track Global and Regional reporting.
- Standardized documentation maintenance, review, and update.
- Provide situation and status briefings to leadership team as appropriate.
This role will report to the Sr. Manager of Global Operations Assurance or delegate in the MS structure, and will engage and support cross organizational standards and Compliance teams. Responsibilities in this area include a wide range of activities where coordination, collaboration, and program competency are critical to the success of the program.
This candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, project management and organizational skills.
Communication and Management Skills / Experience
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C++, Java, etc.
- Proficient with SQL.
- Familiar with automation scripting.
- Experience and understanding of SharePoint, TFS/VSO and Power BI will be critical
- Ability to manage, prioritize and successfully execute multiple concurrent mission-critical projects.
- Ability to balance competing demands for resources and adapt to changing priorities.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on-time and adherence to deadlines.
- Proven ability to motivate disparate teams both direct and indirect to solve issues.
- Proven ability to apply clear critical thinking in complex, stressful situations.
Top required skills:
- Must be a strong team player.
- Requires excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record as a strong Team-builder and leader. We lead by example.
- Proven track record in process and procedure development and execution.
- Provide meaningful and timely reporting for weekly success metrics.
- Provide leadership and direction.
- Expert with SQL.
*Some experience with automation scripting
- Experience and understanding TFS/VSO, to manage tickets, and build reports etc.
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor
Apply for this job