Administrative Assistant II
Duration: 6+ Months (Possibility of extension)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
The Administrative Assistant II ensures the efficient day to day operation of the office and/or supports the work of the Finance teams located in the Santa Clara office. Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to the following: provide day to day administrative support. The administrative assistant has knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as other internal systems. In addition, the administrative assistant is well versed in how the office equipment functions. (i.e. printer, copier, binding machine etc.).
- Sort incoming mail, faxes and courier deliveries for distribution
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional manner
- Book conference rooms
- Provide day to day admin support to management/team and/or office
- Has the ability to triage and prioritize tasks
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Limited calendar management
- Travel coordination for department managers
- Arrange catering for internal and external meetings.
- Creating, processing and reconciling expense reports and purchasing card.
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings
- Make restaurant reservations
- Liaison with recruiter to set up interviews
- Business card entry into Outlook
- Provide onsite support the day(s) of event. Local travel may be required.
- Coordinate with promotional vendors to design and create logo apparel and gifts.
- Vendor management
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment with EUS and/or Vendor
- Liaison with facilities, office space planning, remodels, oversee seating assignments
- Prefer 2-5 years of related experience as an administrative professional
Education: Bachelors or equivalent experience
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page