Support Engineer 3
Job Reference: 17-03478
Position: Support Engineer 3 :: 71964-1
Duration: 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
Technical Skillset required:
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills, managing customer needs directly
- Exceptional communication skills with senior leadership and executives on customer side and an ability to customize messages to different layers within a large organization
- Lead by example, take pride in your work, and enjoy helping and developing others while creating fun environments and energizing people through your passion, while maintaining composure and customer focus
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexibility with your schedule as hours will be based on business needs
- Ability to multi-task and yet deliver results consistently
- Self-starter with a strong bias for action
- Ability to articulate potentially complex technical problems in a simple way
- Demonstrate the ability to pick up and work with any new API, language or technology and work with it is desired
- Familiarity with writing and debugging code in Visual Studio or a similar IDE (Eclipse, Xcode, etc)
- Represent the “developer customer” to the product team in Application Programming Interfaces (API) defect escalations or betas.
- Write samples to demonstrate a concept for a customer or to augment existing documentation.
Top Required Skills
- Knowledge of Outlook and Exchange technologies (2010/2013 or higher versions preferred)
- 3-5 years of Outlook/Exchange administration experience
- Understanding of Active Directory and Networking
- Crash dump analysis using Visual Studio or the Windows Debugger (windbg.exe) is desired, but not required.
- Any Prior knowledge of messaging APIs and protocols in the following areas is desirable: Exchange Web Services (EWS), Outlook Object Model, Outlook forms development, Extended MAPI, CDOSYS, System.Net.Mail, Exchange REST, Json, Exchange Server ActiveSync and Autodiscover.
- Familiarity with Code and Debugging code, Outlook/Exchange Server knowledge, Windows Active Directory/Networking
- Real world experience working on these technologies at a deeper level
- Coding and Debugging code (2) Knowledge of Messaging APIs and Protocols (3) Outlook/Exchange Server Product knowledge is a big plus
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor
Apply for this job
Sr System Engineer
Job Reference: 17-03327
Sr Systems Engineer - Seattle, WA
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+ months
This System Engineer position is in support of the design, install, and configuration of point-of-sale client computers (POS). These clients run Microsoft Windows operating systems and include mobile and fixed form factors.
IOT - internet of things
Familiarity with tablet computers
Hardware and software troubleshooting
Wifi networks and hardwired network troubleshooting
Need to have experience with integration with devices (payment devices will be big)
This person will be 100% focused on siren retail, day to day troubleshooting and configuration/integration for the siren retail POS systems.
Most of the work can be done within the SSC, however the roastery is where the POS are being used and is a great way to see the systems in action. Visits to the roastery can include debugging problems within the POS, working with the hardware vendor to adjust the POS devices, and taking those solutions to run through test and see within the roastery how it really works.
Most of the time will be spent at the SSC running through test for the POS
Funding through end of calendar year, and will likely extend to full 18 months. Couple projects in the pipeline that will use the same POS that this individual will have the ability to continue on to those projects.
Interview: Phone interview 45 min and on-site 1-1.5 hours
Typical Day: Building new client image with core software and applications
Troubleshooting client issues (connectivity, performance, device compatibility, etc.)
Testing new OS installation on existing hardware
Testing new HW platforms
Nice to Haves/Must Haves:
- Skill and experience in modern computer standards, Example, TPM, UEFI, etc.
- Windows OS, including security policies, settings and registry
- Disk imaging technologies and techniques
- SQL Server install and configuration
- Scripting in batch and Powershell
- Wired and Wireless Network design/configuration basics
- Hardware driver configuration
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with OPOS and POS for .net
- Familiarity with POS devices such as cash drawers, scanners, mag-stripe readers
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page
Apply for this job
Application Developer Lead
Job Reference: 17-03302
Applications Developer 1
Job Reference: 17-03294
application developer lead - specialty
Job Reference: 17-03102
application developer sr
Job Reference: 17-03099
systems engineer lead
Job Reference: 17-02812
application developer sr - specialty
Job Reference: 17-02775