Senior Identity and Access Management (I&AM) Engineer
- Onboard applications into I&AM products, solutions, and services.
- Model and develop IAM Role/Policy objects, Access requests.
- Audit & Report on Authentication and Access policies and standards
- Implement solutions and services to manage Privileged Accounts
- Design and develop integration connectors and interfaces for cross IAM solutions.
- Integrate role-based access control, Single Sign On, user provisioning, and reconciliation services with existing applications, systems, and network devices.
- Work with Business IT teams to continually improve the security posture of their application and solution portfolios.
- Contribute to the development of a multi-year business focused IT Security Solution Roadmap
- Contribute to the development of an annual Security roadmap outlining key initiatives in support of the Information Security Strategy
- Develop business cases for the adoption of new technology, standards and processes.
- Review projects for security concerns and provide security guidance to business partners
- Work with peers throughout ,to collect input on needed security capabilities
- Gain understanding of the effectiveness of security policies and technologies.
- Support management in understanding architectural and operational information risk within/against Nike
- Staying current on security technologies, trends, standards and best practices
- Continually update relevant security skills
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Expert knowledge of Identity and Access Management standards, principles and practices
- Experience with Sail point IIQ, CyberArk, and PING Identity.
- Demonstrated relevant security expertise in implementing secure solutions and services for a mix of the following areas:
RBAC concepts/LDAP/Relational Databases/Application Services/ Virtual Directory Services/Physical Access Management Systems/Network Devices/ Server Operating Systems (Windows / Linux) Workstation Operating Systems (Windows / MacOS) Cellular/Mobile Device technology / Storage Devices / Virtualization / Encryption/Certificate Management
- Ability to translate I&AM requirements into business terms.
- In addition knowledge in the following areas are highly desirable
Application Security / Database Security (Oracle/MySQL) Compliance - SOX, PCI, ISO 27001 Cloud / Colocation / Cloud Technologies
- This role must be proficient at the techniques that go into the implementation of solution architectures, including requirements discovery and analysis, application of abstraction, formulation of solution context, solution alternatives identification and assessment, technology selection, and implementation.
- The ability to assess risk and translate it to business relevant considerations and facts
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- Superior communication, ability to explain complex concepts in plain language and graphics
- Excellent organization, and interpersonal skills with the ability to appropriately communicate and translate complex security risks to dollars
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related filed, or equivalent work experience
- Eight years of information technology experience with a minimum of five years in an identity and access related role in a fortune 500 company
As anIdentity and Access Management Engineer the following certifications are strongly preferred:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)