Job Reference: 17-03583
5 years project/program management experience experience delivering regional projects; experience with formal project management methodology.Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Knowledge of SAP BW a plus.
Experience in Cloud based application implementations a plus.
Must be certified as a Scrum Master.
SA (Scaled Agilist) and/or SASM (SAFe Advanced Scrum Master) qualifications a plus.
Apply for this job
Job Reference: 17-03395
- Work closely with creative leads to set strategy and goals for creative development efforts
- Establish and maintain project production schedules to ensure a smooth end-to-end development plan that meets product goals and quality bar, and ensures that all art assets are delivered on time and implemented to spec
- Establish and maintain an efficient and flexible project art pipeline that facilitates the creation review, feedback, revision, deployment cycle of art asset production
- Identify and secure resources to keep project on-track
- As POC for team communication, establish clear communication channels and process across creative and XFN teams, including PMM, legal and policy Schedule, manage, track and address XFN feedback and stakeholder approvals
- Predict and/or identify roadblocks and obstacles, and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them
- Work closely with XFN product and engineering teams to unlock future possibilities that marry emerging technologies and creative expression
- Facilitate, document and disseminate decisions to key stakeholders
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Manage external vendor/contractor relationships
- Experience in project management and relationship building
- Experience working with artists, designers and engineers to design, build, and deliver products and creative effects that use emerging technologies
- Experience establishing and/or managing production pipelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Communication skills and a visual, vocabulary (should be able to articulate design direction to artists and non-artists alike)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other design packages
Bilingual in English and Mandarin
Ability to learn internal tools quickly and can do simple scripting.
: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Apply for this job
Business Systems Analyst Class A - III - Bellevue, WA
Job Reference: 17-03390
Project Manager CRM & Digital Operations
Job Reference: 17-03387
Administrative Assistant - II
Job Reference: 17-03358
Content Marketing Manager
Job Reference: 17-03386
Software Tester Class C - III - Bellevue, WA
Job Reference: 17-03352
Project Coordinator 2
Job Reference: 17-03348
Planning Processor - 20
Job Reference: 17-03341
Administrative Assistant II
Job Reference: 17-03497