Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page Glassdoor and YouTube
Job Title: Buyer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Aurora, IL 60507
Position’s Contributions to Work Group:
- Directly supports the Aurora factory Operations. Will manage external supplier codes, interplant supplier codes, and part numbers.
- Lead transactional activities such as issue PO’s.
- Engage the supplier, facility supply chain and the category team to lead the development of a ICA and PCA for a supply issue impacting the factory.
- Simulate Supply Chain responsiveness to changes in Build Schedule.
- An undergraduate degree from a college or university (or equivalent) or equivalent experience.
- Previous work experience or academic projects in Procurement and / or Supply Chain simulation.
Critical Technical Skills:
- Advanced excel modeling skills such as Pivot Tables and PowerPivot.
- Programming work experience or in academic projects in languages such as C, Java, SQL, Python is highly desired.
- Plus to have exposure to supply chain planning software such as Supply Chain Guru.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of work time as needed.
- Fluency (able to speak, read, write, and comprehend fluently) in English.
Soft Skills Required:
- Great communication with suppliers and team player
- Team leadership (guiding decisions on sourcing, logistics, and resource management, as well as continuous process improvement and team-member mentorship)
- Intelligent problem-solving and customer support solutions
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal, analytical, leadership, and project management skills to develop close working relationships with others both inside and outside.