Social Marketing Manager
Duration – 6 Months
Client's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Client are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
We're looking for a strategic and creative individual to manage Client's social presence and community engagement across relevant channels. The Social Marketing Manager will help us understand and define our audience(s) and partner with Marketing and Communications to develop a cross channel strategy, develop content, lead community management, ensure creative excellence and brand consistency, and ultimately engage, grow, and influence our audience.
- Pioneer the strategy and philosophy for how Client engages with our Community across Client channels, including Client, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. with a focused effort on making Client a best in class example
- Define and drive the creation of an ongoing, ever growing/evolving editorial calendar for Client's social channels, and build an internal team to support those efforts
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross functional partners to create, support, and execute content, campaigns, and initiatives across key markets, ensuring all content adheres to our voice and brand guidelines
- Understand the interests and behaviors of our audience and how to best connect with them
- Manage a high volume of content creation (both internally and externally), ensuring excellence in project management and creative delivery
- Test and analyses results to measure the effectiveness of our efforts, with an emphasis on continuous optimization and iteration
- 8+ years of social media and community management experience
- Passionate advocate for the Client brand and mission
- Ability to craft and manage social editorial calendars and content development
- Experience influencing organizational change and getting cross-functional teams working toward a common goal
- Balance of creative and analytic mindset, putting forth best in class execution within a measurable and data driven framework
- History growing high functioning teams, with an emphasis on pioneering structure, process, and systems level thinking
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, adapt with changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Bachelors or Master’s degree preferred
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page.