Content Marketing Manager
Duration: 12 Months
Client's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Client are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
The Platform Marketing team is looking for an experienced marketer to drive the content development for our marketing campaigns. Someone who’s up to the challenge of building content in the form of email campaigns, blogs, ad assets, whitepapers, webinars and more to help build awareness among our platform solutions. Ideal candidates should be a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends. This position will be in our Menlo Park location.
- Design content marketing strategies
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page.