The perfect place to find a variety of software testing jobs
Senior Business Technology Analyst – SAP ISU #16141
Location : Bothell
Job # : 16141
At Puget Sound Energy (PSE) we have a long tradition of
service, and an exciting and innovative future ahead!
Consider PSE for the next step in your career.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Thinking about a career change that combines analytical thinking, customer service, SAP ISU and technology skills? If so,
this is the career opportunity for you!
Puget Sound Energy's Business Technology Department is looking for Senior Business Technology Analyst to join our team.
At the discretion of leadership, this role may also be filled as a Business Technology Analyst depending on the qualifications
of the selected individual.
The Senior Business Technology Analyst position supportsSAP ISU and other technology system(s) across various
organizations at PSE to help maximize effective business processes and solutions. This position analyzes, troubleshoots
and implements key technology features to support the business in meeting goals and objectives as well as providing
supporting implementation/changes that improve the efficiency of systems and technology. Provides complex technology
support and solutions for users with continued focus on customer service
Families and businesses depend on PSE to provide the energy they need to pursue their dreams. Our steadfast commitment
to serving Washington communities with safe, dependable and efficient energy started in 1886. Today we're building the
Northwest's energy future through efforts like our award winning energy efficiency programs and our leadership in renewable
At PSE all employees are valued, respected and provided with the opportunity to excel professionally. We offer an expansive
pay package that includes competitive compensation, annual goals-based incentive bonuses, comprehensive cafeteria-style
benefits, 401(K), a company paid retirement pension plan, and an employee assistance and wellness program.
• Leads and supports cross-functional projects to improve/enhance/implement system solutions to business processes.
• Collects and analyzes information from system users to identify business needs, challenges and opportunities. Establishes
system specifications and objectives.
• Assesses and documents business requirements, makes priority recommendations and advises on options, risks and costs.
Provides recommendations to management.
• Subject matter expert/process lead for business requirements documentation
• Collaborates with IT staff to design and implement new systems or system improvements/ enhancements including
configuration, automation and integration with other systems.
• Plans and executes unit integration and acceptance testing. Coordinates cross-functionally on building test data and testing
new/enhanced functionality including writing basic test plans and scripts.
• Leads in ensuring reliable system operation.