Software Design Engineer in Test 3 (Non-Engineering)
Job Reference: 17-05872
Position: Software Design Engineer in Test 3
Duration: 12+ Months (Potential for extension)
Location: Redmond, WA
Review the existing manual test strategy and existing tools in place to recommend features to automate while raising the quality bar. Engage other test teams currently managing both manual and automated testing in disparate test environments to document and implement process improvements. Develop the end-to-end configuration, deployment and testing strategy from the ground up to meet key customer scenarios.
No OT, M-f 9-5
Typical task breakdown and rhythm
Typical Day: Review the existing manual test strategy and existing tools in place to recommend features to automate while raising the quality bar.
Engage other test teams currently managing both manual and automated testing in disparate test environments to document and implement process improvements.
Develop the end-to-end configuration, deployment and testing strategy from the ground up to meet key customer scenarios.
Work closely with the test automation team to design and implement a test framework running on Microsoft Azure to continuously monitor key billing scenarios for every Azure service offering.
Top Required Skills
- C# .NET, Automation experience.
- Selenium UI automation experience nice to have
- Strong code debugging skills
- Understanding Web services, How REST API’s work.
- Cloud experience (Azure ideal) nice to have.
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor
Apply for this job
Cloud Project-Data Center Technician
Job Reference: 17-05862
Position: Cloud Project-Data Center Technician
Location: Reston, VA 20191
Duration: 4-5+ Months Contact
The Data Center Technician's role is to install, cable, configure, maintain, tune, and optimize Linux systems servers and other infrastructure components to achieve high availability and performance of the Oracle Cloud environment.
• Rack, cable and configure server hardware and other appliances
• Connect and configure System and Networking devices
• Hands-on repair of equipment; swapping HDDs, power supplies and DIMMs along with other server components
• Shipping and receiving of computer equipment
• Inventory management controls (Scanning, reconciliation, EMDS)
• Monitor and test system power usage and provide reports on power consumption.
• Maintain inventory of spare parts, servers and other miscellaneous gear
• Documentation of servers and appliances within the cabinets
• Troubleshoot offline/downed server issues
• Manage inbound/outbound shipping tickets
• Reallocate and decommission servers
• Installation of System I/O cards
• Configure ILOM server configs for remote access
• Maintain service tickets (Jira) within your designated queue
• Attend weekly project and team meetings
• Assist various teams in troubleshooting hardware and software problems to resolution
• Comply with the cloud security media policy guidelines
• Coordinate with network engineering, business application, and database administration functions to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability
• Follow corporate and datacenter policies, and procedures.
• 5-10 years' experience in network cabling meeting with data center standards
• Telcom cabling experience a plus
• College diploma or university degree in the field of business information systems a plus or equivalent work experience.
• Familiarity with TCP/IP protocols
• Good technical knowledge of current network hardware and standards, including Fibe channel.
• Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
• Strong understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Travel between multiple Oracle collocations required (local)
• Emergency on-call availability
• Work scheduled maintenance windows and other unexpected events
• Dexterity of hands and fingers and the ability to work on a ladder in datacenter conditions
• The ability to lift and or transport very heavy objects (70-1000 lbs.) with mechanical hand tool assistance
• Occasional travel to other datacenters to perform work when needed
Apply for this job
Machine Control Engineer
Job Reference: 17-05848
My name is Deepak Kumar and I specialize in hiring for fortune 100 companies across united states. I represent a premium staffing company Aditi Staffing based at Bellevue, WA with strong heritage on technology staff augmentation.
I came across your resume in Job board and found your profile satisfy the needs of my client’s new requirement to fulfill an Machine Control Engineer for an excellent project.
Below is the job description for your review. However, I would like to have a quick conversation with you to understand your interest and career goals and know if this is the best job or should I be searching for something else.
If you are not actively seeking for new opportunities, I would like to still stay in touch with you through LinkedIn so that I can be of any help just a message away.
Job Title: Machine Control Engineer
Duration: 24 months’ contract with possibility to get extended
Location: Mossville IL
Position's Contributions to Work Group
- The engineer will study the failure modes of machine system using Dynasty and Matlab/Simulink, systems include engine, transmission, lower powertrain and after treatment system.
- The engineer will also be involved in machine system performance evaluation.
- The machine model and control algorithms in Matlab/Simulink will be simulated in a co-simulation environment. The engineer should have the capability of improve control algorithm in machine control or operator controls.
- The engineer will analyze the results, assess machine performance, fuel efficiency and reliability.
- Furthermore, the analysis results will be compared to measured data from actual machines to validate the results.
- Differences in the results will be analyzed and resolved by proper changes in the model or machine.
- The engineer also works on integration of control and plant models for machine applications.
- Model in the Loop (MIL) and Software in the Loop (SIL) methods are commonly used for daily work.
- The Driveline Analysis work group provides simulation services primarily to the Integrated Power Systems Controls team by running controls simulations in virtual development of their latest algorithms. The models we use require accurate engine models. The incumbent will work with our L5 performance modeling team lead in delivery of controls performance evaluations and machine models required in these analyses.
- The engineer will work at a desk in Mossville with some trips to the proving grounds for machine testing and engine labs in TC-L Mossville. They would interact with various test personnel, controls software personnel and various powertrain personnel to get their requirements and assistance as we build machine controls models.
Critical Technical Skills
- Position requires a BS degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Agricultural Engineering or related field with experience in mobile machine system development.
Soft Skills Required
- Must possess some knowledge and/or experience in controls design or development. Must have demonstrated ability to plan and execute component or mobile machine system concept design, analysis, or test development projects. Strong dynamic analysis ability. Preferred Pro - E background, Dynamic modeling experience ( They use Dynasty)
- Good communication skills, high initiative, and the ability to work in a team environment
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page Glassdoor
Apply for this job
Embedded Software Engineer
Job Reference: 17-05811
Job Reference: 17-05791
Technical Writer 3 (Non-Engineering)
Job Reference: 17-05737
Engineer: Android Graphics Debug - III
Job Reference: 17-05729
Mobile Pen Tester - iOS
Job Reference: 17-05726
Channel Marketing QA Associate
Job Reference: 17-05681
IT Asset Management Analyst
Job Reference: 17-05664