Software Database Engineer 2
Job Reference: 17-03501
Position: Software Database Engineer 2
Duration: 12+ months(Possibility for extension)
Location: Redmond, WA
Designs and implements complex data architectures, including appropriate data structures, as well as additional components appropriate to the database design. Communicates and coordinates with external and internal teams. May be responsible for developing requirements and drafting high level design documents, and selling designs to key stakeholders. Emphasis is on multi-application system and data coordination responsibilities, spanning several functional areas or business units.
Typical day: 30% research 10% meetings and 60 % coding
Top required Skills
- Knowledge of SQL 3+ yrs. experience
- NOSQL 3+ yrs. experience
- database design
Apply for this job
MS Access Database Developer & Reporting Analyst
Job Reference: 17-03486
2 Months Contract (possible extension for 6months)
Provide data integration management, database and user interface development, and report creation supporting various NNI Compliance Department functions including Compliance Training, Covered Persons Management, Monitoring & Auditing and Transparency Reporting. This role will have responsibilities for:
(i) developing, enhancing and maintaining database solutions for multiple compliance initiatives
(ii) creating user friendly interfaces for data integration, maintenance, and report creation
(iii) designing and developing detailed reports designed assist users in managing and monitoring compliance activities
(iv) developing summary reports and dashboards for senior management
(v) documenting processes, tools and user instructions.
• Design and develop tools and processes for data collection and integration to MS Access database solutions for various compliance initiatives including Transparency reporting (IMS Health Aggregate Spend 360), e-learning training records (LMS), tracking human resources data (SAP).
• Design and develop user interface forms in MS Access and MS Excel to provide a user friendly solution to load, maintain and report data.
• Design and develop reporting tools using MS Access, MS Excel, and OBIEE to manage, track and follow up on compliance requirements and activities (training, background screening, certifications, etc.).
• Design and develop metric reports and consolidated dashboards to monitor status and review transparency and training data utilizing MS Excel, MS Access and Business Intelligence tools (OBIEE, QlikView).
• Consolidation and integration of data from multiple sources into a single reporting environment. Creation of data models to support efficient query and reporting processes.
• Liaise with Compliance users for requirements gathering, testing, implementing and training on new or enhanced database/reporting tools.
• Liaise with IT and business areas to sustain accurate and timely transfers of data.
• Create and maintain standards and procedural documentation related to reporting/database solutions.
• Manage projects and facilitate meetings with compliance personnel and subject matter experts to develop/enhance reporting & metric capabilities.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Access a must. Ability to create data models, user entry forms, Marcos, VBA procedures, and report creation.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel including linking spreadsheets to MS Access tables, Vlookups, pivot tables. Demonstrated VBA skills a plus
- Proficient in designing and developing database tools and reporting/metric resources (e.g. dashboards) to drive efficiency
- Experience with VBA Scripting, SQL Development, Data Modeling and ETL
- SharePoint form development experience preferable
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical industry, Pharmaceutical compliance and Sunshine Transparency preferred
Write up about Aditi Consulting LLC
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page
Apply for this job
Big Data Developer
Job Reference: 17-03470
Production Support Engineer
Job Reference: 17-03433
Job Reference: 17-03340
Sr System Engineer
Job Reference: 17-03327
Web Developer 1
Job Reference: 17-03324
Application Developer Lead
Job Reference: 17-03302
Applications Developer 1
Job Reference: 17-03294
Software Systems Engineer - IV
Job Reference: 17-03252