Job Reference: 17-03408
Come and help the people that connect the world be more connected. As the Collaboration System Engineer, you'll be focused on support, deployment and migration of collaboration services across the company. The ideal candidate will have an engineering background with an experience in IT, managing hosted services and SaaS and a passion for collaboration tools.
- Act as administrator for collaboration tools including but not limited to Dropbox, Box, Zoho and Office 365 Manage escalations pertaining to collaboration tools;
- Work with our internal teams such as Security, Infrastructure and Corp Network teams to find solutions to user issues Collaborate with 3rd party collaboration providers and directly with our users to solve escalations Identify trends in issues, investigate best solution with providers and communicate to our helpdesk team and directly to users Research new collaboration services and provide recommendations based on user needs and competitive analysis of various applications Help migrate users out of declining services by finding alternative solutions, communicating and helping users with the migration process Help drive adoption of new services by communicating benefits to users, monitoring usage and optimizing experience Serve as a subject matter expert of collaboration tools functionality in the enterprise Monitor, maintain and look for opportunities to optimize and improve systems Develop internal tools (programs, scripts, platforms) Help plan, communicate and execute initiatives related to collaboration apps in partnership with PMs and Engineers
- BS in Computer Science, Business Systems or related field
- 5+ years working across IT/Infra organizations
- Ability to develop cross-functional relationships across various teams Good understanding of corporate network, Saas security and Single Sign On (SSO) Strong user centric approach balanced with business understanding of what good for the company as a whole Prior experience administrating and deploying collaboration Office 365 Experience in migration off SaaS services is a plus Self-starter with a can do attitude Strong written communication and great interpersonal skills Experience in analyzing data using Excel, Tableau to inform decisions Working knowledge of PowerShell and Chef
Certification such as an Admin for Office 365, Exchange, Box etc.
Apply for this job
Network Engineer 3
Job Reference: 17-03321
Location: El Segundo, CA 90245
Duration: 12 Months
Other job responsibilities
- This position is responsible for partnering with internal customers, vendors, and teammates to implement, operate and troubleshoot multiple datacenter networks.
- You will work to ensure that our networks are secure and reliable by protecting and enforcing network boundaries, keep services hardened against attacks, and investigate suspicious activity on our environment.
- You will be working on a team with highly motivated cross-functional individuals focused on a common goal of delivering cutting edge service to meet aggressive business demands in an ever changing environment.
- Subject matter expertise of Cisco equipment and technologies, including Cisco Nexus to support Data and Storage infrastructures.
- Possess the ability to quickly identify, diagnose and provide solutions to complex problems, requirements and integration of various technologies.
- Provide planning, installing, configuring and maintaining routers, switches, VPN and Firewalls.
- Develop plans for deploying and administering network equipment.
- Establish and maintain service levels; perform basic troubleshooting; monitor network implementations; and manage network device alarms.
- Research and analyze DoD and DA policies to mitigate integration problems that may impact the Enterprise projects.
- Expert knowledge with layer 2 and layer 3 technologies with a focus on Cisco networking equipment (or future NETOPS tools), specifically routers, switches, firewalls, Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS), etc.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with Open Short Path First (OSPF), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Functions as the expert in networking experience as well as LAN/WAN optimization experience.
- Executes best communication engineering practices in network builds, integration, testing and packaging of infrastructure documentation and application solutions.
- Monitor availability and reliability of Data Center Network.
- Build upon your existing knowledge of Fiber Channel over Ethernet/iSCSI by assisting with technical design in the ongoing adoption of this technology.
- Resolve hardware, operational, infrastructure and application incidents within our data center switch and routing infrastructure.
- Provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolve routine problems to ensure infrastructure and application stability.
- Plan network development and expansion as needed. Engineer technical solutions and advise management of cost impact and timelines for implementing them.
- Provide regular status reports on tasks accomplished, current issues and progress toward goals.
- Analyze needs and make recommendations for future infrastructure improvements.
- Create documentation describing the architecture and procedures for our networks, to be utilized by multiple support teams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Management, Computer Science, or Engineering with a minimum of seven years of experience.
Certifications (ideally two or more)
- At least seven years of practical experience working with various data (network and system) technologies.
- Experienced on working with Cisco Nexus technologies. Experience on Checkpoint (IDS/Firewalls) and F5 Load Balancers.
- Recognized expert in data network and IP network technology and best practices.
- Must be experienced and possess a solid understanding of data network systems, routing and layer 2 protocols.
- Experience on VPN technologies like IPsec protocol and implementation on routers and firewalls. Must have a strong background with TCP/IP and related protocols such as DHCP, WINS, DNS, SMTP, POP3, and SNMP; and networking products such as Ethernet hubs and switches, IP routers and firewalls, analog modems, ISDN equipment and services, IPL/ATM/MPLS circuits.
Baseline: CASP, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GSEC, GCED, GCIH. Must have a valid VCP 5 Certification
CE: CCNP, CCNP Security, CCNP Voice, CCNP
Service Provider, CCIE, CCIE Security, CCIE
Voice, CCIE Service Provider, NCDA, NCIE,
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page
Apply for this job
Application Support Analyst - II
Job Reference: 17-03250
•Candidate should have proficiency in design and implementation of infrastructure from specifications, configuration and deployment of applications, connecting to back-end resources, and advanced troubleshooting of moderately complex software applications. This role requires the candidate to be highly flexible in hours of work because of its customer-facing, highly available infrastructure necessity.
Job duties and responsibilities
•Deployment, administration and operational support of (production, staging, test and development) environments for multiple projects using WebSphere and/or Weblogic Application Server and web server technologies.
•Under general direction, devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems.
Coordinate with multiple groups on identifying/fixing the issues.
•Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications server activities.
•Open tickets for the pending issues and follow-up and document for the future issue reference.
•Monitor application server performance and respond appropriately.
•Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
•Provides high level written communications to upper management regarding production issues.
•Identify, escalate and document production impact issues for the environment to confirmed delivery for client and business notification.
•B.S. Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering, M.S. or relevant experience required.
Must have Skills:
•3-5 years experience with Web-based applications, SOA (Services Oriented Architectures) and leading J2EE application server technologies like Weblogic, Websphere etc.
•3+ years hands-on experience with Solaris, Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu), in bare-metal and Cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, OpenStack).
•Atleast 2 years experience in MicroServices implementation using Netflix OSS stack.
•Proficiency in high level script languages (Python preferred) as well as script environments like bash
•Experience with DevOps workflow automation (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet (optional), stash, Artifactory)
•Experience with Unix system administration and TCP/IP networking.
•Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
•Experience with DevOps Monitoring solutions (Dynatrace, CA Wily)
•Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, Stash
•Experience with NoSQL DB solutions like MongoDB & Cassandra
•Experience with Search technologies like Elastic Search
•Preferred experience in Reactive frameworks like Play & Akka.
•Good Communication, Problem Solving, Team Player, Multitasking
Aditi Consulting LLC
•Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page
Apply for this job
Data Center/Systems Administrator - I
Job Reference: 17-03240
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Duration: 6 Months
- Key responsibilities include performing general server administration tasks, monitoring and optimizing system performance and reliability, operational workflow development, and managing enhancements/upgrades and providing - Various levels of support. Develops and maintain system documentation for Lab/Data Center configuration and customizations.
- Lead Technical efforts for software upgrade, patch updates, data migration, for server software. Apply configuration and tuning standards in accordance with Linux recommendations and client requirements. Develop and maintain system documentation for server/software configuration and customizations. Conduct system performance analysis and performance improvements in collaboration with Architects, Engineers and Network Engineer to insure system efficiency.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with Linux server administration.
- Expertise in administration of HPC cluster, Lustre, OpenStack cloud, NFV, Big Data hardware and software
- Knowledge of computer diagnostics and installation, to include hardware/software troubleshooting and networking
- Demonstrated experience working with infrastructure related components such as running network cables, installing servers in equipment racks
- Familiarity with the operation and configuration of networking protocols, network interface card installation, switches , routers and similar components
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and offer effective solutions under tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
- Must be capable of lifting 1U and 2U rack mounted servers up to 35 pounds and familiar with the use of Rack Jacks and general data center safety procedures
- Follow written and/or - Verbal instructions for custom operating system and application installs
- Maintaining and auditing lab assets and routine inventory control
- Knowledge of data center power system i.e. PDU, 120/240v would be helpful
- Knowledge of wire and cable management would be a plus
- Knowledge of IP-KVM would be a plus
- Years of experience required for this positions: At least five years direct I.T. industry experience
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor
Apply for this job
Job Reference: 17-03231
Job Reference: 17-03134
Administrative Assistant 1
Job Reference: 17-03097
Cloud Support Engineer II
Job Reference: 17-03061
Job Reference: 17-03003
Assistant System Administrator
Job Reference: 17-02513