Job Reference: 17-04279
Duration: 6+ Months (Possibility of extension)
Location: Tempe, AZ
Sr. Systems Administrator with a VMware virtualization specialty in our Arizona office. The Ideal candidate will possess the ability to influence change within their department and others and identify, propose, and implement best practices. Working within a culturally and geographically diverse IT Operations Team the candidate will oversee the installation and ongoing maintenance of systems, software, and equipment in our datacenters and regional offices with stability and security being the highest priority. To improve efficiencies, scripting, automation, and real world experience expertise to solve complex problems is equally important.
This position requires senior/expert level System Administration skills to ensure infrastructure is deployed, maintained and configured quickly and efficiently while still adhering to our core infrastructure standards.
- Manage and maintain the enterprise VMware infrastructure as the primary subject matter expert
- Subject matter expertise on virtual management toolsets
- Strong storage and server experience
- Respond to system issues
- Assist in facilitating datacenter activities such as system upgrades and hardware provisioning.
- Responsible for ensuring that hardware located in our datacenters and remote offices is working at all times. This includes identifying, creating and implementing solutions when issues arise.
- Provides production support to the information services group on software applications
- Provide support, and implementation of security policies, compliance, and best practices.
- Train other technology staff members on system upgrades and rollouts.
- Prioritize workload and escalate any technical emergencies to the IT Manager.
- Identify, solve or escalate technical problems identified by clients or internal staff related to business.
- On-call rotation with the group
- Fluent English and high oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with architectural definition, specification, design, testing and hands on solutions of innovative solutions to solving our Business needs.
- Leadership roles within the IT organization
- Ability to act independently to drive IT goals and changes
- Strong commitment to technical excellence and teamwork
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Be able to judge priorities and adjust their work accordingly
- 5+ Years’ experience as a member of an VMware SME
- Advanced troubleshooting methodology
- Hands on experience in debugging and fixing production related problems that are escalated
- Standard proficiency in Interpersonal skills and Organization Strategy
- Above Standard proficiency in Leadership, Communications, Motivation, Administration and Organization Knowledge
- Significantly Above Standard proficiency in Thinking
Nice to have:
- Experience in deploy/implementation of VIEW/Horizon environments
- Expert experience with VMWare virtualization technologies including vSphere, vCenter management suite.
- Experience in Cloud Technologies – Private, Public, Hybrid, IaaS+, PaaS, SaaS
- Must have experience managing large enterprise VMware infrastructure with 1000+ VMs and 50+ ESXi hosts in a highly available environment.
- Advance knowledge of Virtualization best practices for Windows Os, Linux OS, Oracle DB and SQL DB.
- Familiar with SRM, vROps, VCAC and vCloud technologies.
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page
- Experience with Citrix virtualization technologies including XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, and Provisioning Server Citrix CCA
- Working experience with Cisco UCS hardware Server technology.
- Basis understanding of SAN infrastructure emphasis in HDS storage.
- Basic understanding of Networks (VLAN, subnetting, routing and switching) (CCNA or equivalent experience).
- Strong hold on any database technology.
- Project Management experience.
- Willing to work under different technologies and take up new technology responsibilities outside the core skills.
- Skillful in working with various teams and advising projects on technology decisions in the capacity of a Tech Lead
- Capable of working under very dynamic environment and good presentation skills
Apply for this job
Job Reference: 17-04237
Duties: The Accommodations Specialist will join the People Compliance team in providing quality support and case management services to employees, candidates and key stakeholders. The Accommodations Specialist is often the employee's first point of contact in the accommodation process and serves as their advocate by ensuring the employee's needs are met in a timely manner. This role will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, and a superior attention to detail and the ability to prioritize is a must. The ideal candidate will exhibit patience, teamwork, an ability to maintain confidentiality and strong collaboration skills.
• Assist employees in understanding the reasonable accommodation process, related forms and their responsibilities.
• Perform case management and coordinate the accommodations process for end-to-end case management. This includes working with the employees, vendors, and other stakeholders.
• Receives and reviews medical information for disability and non-disability related temporary and long-term accommodations requests Facilitate outbound calls/messages to employees and internal/external stakeholders for issue resolution and follow-up.
• Engage in the interactive process with employees and medical providers requesting additional information for clarity if limitations listed are vague.
• Approves and/or negotiates reasonable alternative accommodations, or may deny requests based on relevant factors, when appropriate Coordinate the return to work, accommodations, and assignment program monitoring.
• Escalate complex accommodation issues and cases for guidance.
• Support Accommodations Program Manager in ensuring service level agreements are met consistently and in maintaining satisfaction ratings related to employee experience.
• Enter data into case tracking system with speed and accuracy.
• Support Accommodations Manager by collecting the required documentation if needed.
• Generate and provide initial and follow-up accommodation communications to employees and various stakeholders.
• Calendar case reminders for follow up or case closure.
• Provide detailed information or ad-hoc reports as requested to Accommodations Manager or Legal.
Skills: Minimum Experience, Education, and Training Required:
• 3+ years of Employee Relations, Accommodations, Leave of Absence and/or Case Management experience in the disability/worker's compensation/FMLA counseling arena.
• Knowledge of federal and state disability laws for employees with disabilities; specifically, ADA and FMLA.
• Ability to communicate decisions effectively and recognize legal risk associated with certain disability issues while prioritizing case elements.
• Excellent communications skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine the appropriate action.
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page.
Apply for this job
Administrative Assistant 2
Job Reference: 17-04184
Office Services Support
Job Reference: 17-03979
Software Systems Engineer - IV (Wireless IT)
Job Reference: 17-03950
Job Reference: 17-03914
Business System Analyst
Job Reference: 17-03806
Administrative Assistant 1
Job Reference: 17-03749
Job Reference: 17-03408
Network Engineer 3
Job Reference: 17-03321