Job Reference: 17-05855
Duration: 6+ month contract (high possibility of extension)
Location: Bellevue, WA 98004
Essential responsibilities include:
- Recruiting across all disciplines: art, design, programming, audio, etc.
- Recruiting for both FTE and contingent headcount.
- Advertising open positions.
- Generating new job descriptions when necessary.
- Coordinating onsite and phone interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Coordinating new reqs with contingent employer of record for contract hires.
- Managing CATS database documentation.
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page
- 5+ years recruiting experience.
- Game recruiting experience across all disciplines, with an emphasis on art and design.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of CATS or similar ATS system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player, capable of working amicably with all other HR and Talent Acq partners. This is a seasonal 6-12 month contract. Relocation support is not available.
Apply for this job
Job Reference: 17-05821
Position: HR Coordinator
Location: Redwood Shores, CA 95765
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (With possible extension)
· MUST HAVE 2-3 YEARS OF PREVIOUS HR EXPERIENCE - WITH BACKGROUNDS
· Support Oracle's Client Requested Background check process.
· This will include, but is not limited to submitting/reviewing background checks, reviewing contract language, making suggestions/edits to contracts, communicating with management, sales and legal, etc.
· Job responsibilities may also involve assistance with other HR internal projects.
· Contractor should have good working knowledge of MS Office, be well organized, have good follow through, willing to take initiative, suburb attention to detail,
· excellent analytical and communications skills.
Apply for this job
Job Reference: 17-05788
Title : Recruiter
Location : East Peoria, IL 61630
Duration : 06 months contract
Job Purpose: To provide operational & administrative support throughout the recruitment and on-boarding lifecycle in accordance with the recruiting guidelines, policies and regulatory requirements for the applicable region and business.
job duties: primarily providing administrative assistance to the recruiting team including generating required letters and documentation for prospective candidates, scheduling interviews, creating job postings, interviewing etc.
Typical activities for the role could include but are not limited to:
- Assist and coordinate the recruiting activities among the assigned sourcers, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Prescreen resumes sourced against existing job requisitions.
- Assist in interview scheduling with the hiring managers or other recruiters.
- Schedule interviews with the prospective candidates.
- Send interview information to candidates and hiring managers.
- Interview candidates.
- Oversee/coordinate offer letters, contracts roll-out process, background/reference check process, security clearances and other pre-hire/transfer activities.
- Assist in execution of all pre-hire activities including collection of documents.
- Support gathering data required to create new hire record and update recruitment applications (taleo/people soft) as required to prepare record for submission to hr shared services.
- Ensure day one paperwork and documentation required for creation of personnel files is collected and forwarded to group responsible for document management.
- Prepare, track, and report on metrics and measurements to help recruitment leadership for country and region respond.
excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in english required.
previous experience of conducting interviews.
intermediate to expert knowledge of working with web/computer-based applications (microsoft office) required to perform the tasks in recruitment related applications such as taleo, peoplesoft, etc.desired.
Effective Time Management:
ability to multi-task effectively in a matrixed team, high attention to detail, and the ability to think critically. ability to complete tasks on time as per defined service level agreements (sla’s).
self-motivated, an excellent team player with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
the position typically requires a college or university degree and/or equivalent experience - preferred.
in addition, 1–3 years of recruitment/human resources job related experience and volume hiring experience will be a definite advantage required recruiting experience in a manufacturing/production environment desired.
Apply for this job
Job Reference: 17-05672
Business & Process / Improvement Analyst I
Job Reference: 17-05667
HR Project Manager
Job Reference: 17-05488
Recruiting Assistant III
Job Reference: 17-05445
Human Resources Compliance and Risk Management Analyst
Job Reference: 17-05293
Recruiter - Entry Level
Job Reference: 17-05225
Job Reference: 17-05194