Job Reference: 17-05892
Duration: 6+ Months (Possibility of extension)
Location: Tempe, AZ
Financial Group is looking for a Sr. Systems Administrator with a focus on Microsoft technologies. They possess the ability to influence change within their department and identify, propose, and implement best practices. Working within a culturally and geographically diverse IT Operations Team, the candidate will oversee the installation and ongoing maintenance of systems, software, and equipment in our datacenters and regional offices including business applications. Being a self-starter with strong ownership and accountability with pride in their work is key to being successful in the role.
The System Administrator can expect mid to high complexity in the technology field dedicated to our Stability and Scalability program assisting in relocation our current Datacenters to CoLo facilities. Rebuilding and expanding core infrastructure such as DNS, AD, Exchange, DHCP, etc.
Must have the following:
Experience with these technologies a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (will consider technical training/job experience equivalents)
- 3+ years of Microsoft Active Directory administration
- 3+ years of Microsoft Exchange administration
- 5+ years of datacenter and bare metal hardware installations, configurations, and management
- 3+ years of Virtualization administration
- Experience supporting DNS, Mail routing, SMTP, DHCP
- Solid understanding of routing, switching, TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS and underlying network technology
- Windows scripting language (VBS or PowerShell or Perl) to automate manual tasks where necessary
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page
- Managing/Leading a team of other SA’s
- Work experience in financial services
- Monitoring Systems
Apply for this job
SA3 - Senior System Administrator
Job Reference: 17-05632
Position: Systems Administrator - REQ1019501
Location: Redwood Shores, CA 94065
Duration: 12+ Months contract
SA3 - Senior System Administrator
We perform performance trend analysis and manage the server/network capacity. Propose client configuration and implement technical solutions to enhance and/or troubleshoot the system. Work with others to define proper solution, coordinate with vendor for our purchase needs, responsible for support documentation as well.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role, 5 years of related experience in a medium to large network distributed and computing environment. BS in Computer Science or related field.
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills
• Demonstrate track record of delivering and producing deliverables that exceed customer expectation
• Fully competent in own area of expertise (Unix System Administration)- anticipates problems and develops contingency plans.
• Duties and tasks are varied and complex requiring independent judgment.
• Uses professional concepts, company policies/procedures & creativity to solve a wide range of problems.
• Drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure via automation
• Contributes to complex aspects of a project or assignment.
• Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills.
• Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction/mentoring to others.
• A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts
• At least five years of related experience in a medium to large distributed network and computing environment
• Experience working in project teams, and being a primary contact for project related work.
• Must be able to undergo Security Clearance to SC Level
• A degree in computer science or a related field.
• Ability to execute small to medium size projects.
• Responsible for creating and implementing system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of computing systems.
• Implementation of projects that have direct impact to the success of the business.
• Direct customer (Internal Oracle) management, including relationship building, and the sharing of technical expertise.
• Experience in handling high profile escalations, along with communications to director and vice president management levels.
• Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
• Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in areas of specialization.
• Define important metrics to identify customer experience, identifying right monitoring and alarming services and implement it for critical service.
• Willing to go deep into the technology to find out appropriate solution that fits organizational business need
Operations Department specific basic skills:
• Production experience with running services on:
o Flavors of Linux like OEL, Red Hat Linux
o Solaris on modern Sun equipment
• Virtualization technologies (Xen preferrable)
• General UNIX troubleshooting and administration
• Computer networking (TCPIP, DNS, NIS, etc)
• Experience dealing with customer relationships
• Able to work with different internal teams for project work
• General Understanding of relational databases
• General scripting knowledge using k-shell, bash-shell or Perl
• Knowledge of Window OS would be an added advantage
Additional preferred skills:
• Experience in any of the Cloud technology
• Strong multitasking skill, flexible and willing to take risk
• Advanced verbal, written and presentation skill
• Knowledge on Load balancer, Routing protocol, Disaster recovery
• Basic knowledge on JSON, Python or Ruby on Rail
• Knowledge on Oracle engineered systems e.g. Exadata, BDA, Exalogic
• Hands on experience on orchestration tool like MC, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
• Work experience in 24 x7 environment is additional advantage
Apply for this job
Converged Infrastructure Engineer
Job Reference: 17-05593
Systems Administrator (Exception)
Job Reference: 17-05153
Data Center/Systems Administrator - III
Job Reference: 17-04834
Job Reference: 17-04279
Developer Operations/Software Build and Deployment Engineer
Job Reference: 17-04245
Job Reference: 17-03003