Job Reference: 17-03395
- Work closely with creative leads to set strategy and goals for creative development efforts
- Establish and maintain project production schedules to ensure a smooth end-to-end development plan that meets product goals and quality bar, and ensures that all art assets are delivered on time and implemented to spec
- Establish and maintain an efficient and flexible project art pipeline that facilitates the creation review, feedback, revision, deployment cycle of art asset production
- Identify and secure resources to keep project on-track
- As POC for team communication, establish clear communication channels and process across creative and XFN teams, including PMM, legal and policy Schedule, manage, track and address XFN feedback and stakeholder approvals
- Predict and/or identify roadblocks and obstacles, and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them
- Work closely with XFN product and engineering teams to unlock future possibilities that marry emerging technologies and creative expression
- Facilitate, document and disseminate decisions to key stakeholders
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Manage external vendor/contractor relationships
- Experience in project management and relationship building
- Experience working with artists, designers and engineers to design, build, and deliver products and creative effects that use emerging technologies
- Experience establishing and/or managing production pipelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Communication skills and a visual, vocabulary (should be able to articulate design direction to artists and non-artists alike)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other design packages
Bilingual in English and Mandarin
Ability to learn internal tools quickly and can do simple scripting.
: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Apply for this job
Software Systems Engineer - IV
Job Reference: 17-03365
Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment. Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and frequent guidance on new assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned multiple tasks or projects are generally reviewed after completion. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts. Demonstrates working knowledge in job-related functional area and of the business.
• 5+ years of software development experience using Java/J2EE/ATG/Weblogic/AJAX/HTML/jQuery technologies.
• Extensive experience with ATG Web Commerce platform, with Hands on Experience in working with ATG repositories, ATG personalization and ATG commerce functions.
• 5+ years of experience with Spring Core and Spring MVC.
• Experience with relational database technologies, especially Oracle.
• RESTful API coding and concepts
• Experience with cloud-based software architectures
• Experience with JSON, REST, HTML5, Gradle, Git, Eclipse, Weblogic
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Hands on Experience with Spring Boot, Play/Akka Framework
• Hands on Experience with ATG modules like Shopping Cart, Order Manager, Checkout, and Cart Modifier Form Handlers
• Full-stack development experience including HTML, CSS, and jQuery
• Content Management Systems experience.
• Software testing and test-driven development experience.
• Hands on Experience in integration of Web services with ATG Pipeline Processors.
• Desktop application development and design experience
• Experience with light ("just enough") agile development approaches
• Dev-ops, Linux, and automation experience
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
Aditi Consulting LLC
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page
Apply for this job
Job Reference: 17-03136
User Experience Designer
Job Reference: 17-03116