|Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline and at least 5 years of experience in the field:
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience using JEE technologies (Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Web Services etc.)
- Solid concept of Java, OOP, design patterns etc.
- Strong experience in using application frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, JUnit, JQuery etc.
- Thorough knowledge of XML, JSON and other data transport protocols
- Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development