Site Reliability Engineer – SRE
Job Reference: 17-04482
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is a highly motivated technical group determined to triage and restore mission critical services with a passion for improving and maintaining uptime.
The primary responsibility of the SRE team is to monitor critical infrastructure/applications, manage fault tolerance across an enterprise cloud business and provide the necessary coverage to protect Client's Business Commerce 24x7 within the Cloud Operations organization.
The successful candidate will possess the necessary experience to have strong knowledge of Unix systems, networking protocols, desire to build the necessary tools in order to accomplish the task at hand.
The candidate must understand incident management and methodologies possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact effectively with engineering and other operations teams.
- Proactively monitor availability and performance of the team using key performance tools.
- Effectively and quickly respond to monitoring alerts, incident tickets and overall technical support for the client product suite
- Perform extensive application and web site troubleshooting to quickly resolve issues.
- Work closely with subject matter experts within various Engineering teams
- Ensure user tickets and monitoring alerts are handled according to pre-defined SLA's for response time, updates and closure.
- Develop and automate manual tasks to improve day-to-day monitoring and scalability of time critical operations.
- Handle communication and notification on major site issues to executive management teams.
- Document standard operating procedures to effectively utilize ITIL best practices.
- Ensure effective shift turnovers for continuous 24/7 support.
- 5-7 years of experience working in a Unix environment
- Experience working in a 24 x 7 enterprise environment
- Triage and support system applications including but not limited to Apache, DNS, Sendmail, SSH, TCP/IP, NFS and common Internet protocols.
- Excellent knowledge of operating system internals, file system structures and machine architectures in a Linux operating environment.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle database administration
- Ability to write and maintain Perl and Shell scripts to automate processes and enhance productivity.
- Experienced working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with well-developed practices and procedures.
- Outstanding interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Must be reliable and dependable with ability to multi-task across various functions
- BA/BS degree in MIS/CS or equivalent experience.
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor
Apply for this job
Java Developer - Bellevue, WA
Job Reference: 17-04453
Experience desired with a minimum of 75% of the following technologies:
- We are looking for Sr. Developers for My-Tmo.com (where customers can check their usage, pay their bills, change their mobile plans, upgrade their devices, etc.).
- They should have expert level proficiency in core Java JEE and web technologies, should be able to demonstrate how they have worked effectively directly with business owners to rapidly design and develop web solutions, and they should be able to coach developers on sprint teams on the use of new technologies and patterns and help them adhere to best practices.
Desired experience with the following Java concepts:
- Spring Boot
- Exception handling
- File I/O
- Design Patterns
- Best Practices
- Must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Proven abilities in leading and directing teams
- Define, maintain and execute on an account plan that is in line with our company strategy
- Drive solutions that are consistent with scope
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings with project team members, various business groups and senior leadership
- Ability to present persuasively and effectively to executives
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several project assignments
- Ability to manage, control and report on project budget. Implement corrective action as needed to control budget.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels of staff and management as required to coordinate project deliverables, deliver status reports, and facilitate meetings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Subject Matter Expert within the industry
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university or equivalent work experience required.
- Specific industry experience relative to this role is highly desired
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page
Apply for this job
Job Reference: 17-04451
Business Intelligence Engineer 3
Job Reference: 17-04446
Marketing Coordinator (511568)
Job Reference: 17-04441
Senior Product Manager - Bellevue, WA
Job Reference: 17-04440
Senior Developer- RPA
Job Reference: 17-04430
Systems Administrator IV
Job Reference: 17-04422
Digital Transactions Support
Job Reference: 17-04419
Digital Transactions Support - India
Job Reference: 17-04402