Employee Referral Program
Who May Participate?
This policy applies to everyone who refers a candidate to Aditi Consulting.
Candidates, consultants, and former employees are eligible to refer new candidates as long as they agree to let Aditi supply their name when reaching out to their referred candidate.
Employee Referral Program Elements
Referral bonus: Every employee that refers another candidate to Aditi is eligible for a monetary incentive. Our incentive program is structured in three categories
|Referral bonus||Non IT||Tech|
|3rd Referral onwards||$500||$1,000|
Payout time: The referred candidate must be employed for a minimum of 60 days for the referrer to qualify for the referral bonus.
- We guarantee that every reward will be paid out within 45 days of the event described above.
- There’s no cap on the number of referrals an employee can make.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referral will count.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a referred candidate is hired at a later time, or gets hired for a different position than the one they were referred for.
- Referrals count even before a position opens.
Who cannot participate in this program?
Find all the latest job opportunities on the Job Seekers page to refer a candidate. Alternatively send your friend’s profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where would I find job opportunities to refer a candidate?
Who can be referred?
1) should have not applied (or worked) with our company for at least a year.
2) is eligible to take up contract role with our client base.
How would I refer a candidate?
1) Send an email to email@example.com with Applicants’ Information: Name of the applicant, Position applied for, Applicant’s contact details: direct and mobile, Applicant’s email address | You also have to send your / referrer’s information: Referred by (full legal name), Contact details, Email address
2) Via online form below in this page
What happens next after I refer a candidate?
Step2. Our recruitment team will search our open jobs and match the candidate with an assignment that they qualify for. If we find a match, a profile will be presented to the client for further processing. In case, if we don’t find a match, recruitment team will keep in touch with the candidate for future job opportunities.
How do I keep track of the status of my referral?
Terms and Conditions
- Fee amounts and eligibility factors are subject to change based on the business and economic needs of Aditi.
- Aditi will not enter into any debate with an employee who has unsuccessfully referred a personal contact. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Head of Human Resources / Legal Department at Aditi shall be final.
- Referrals must come from personal contacts / connections and not through any recruitment agency.
- Rewards/bonus will be subjected to taxation. Details can be obtained from Aditi’s Finance department.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
Aditi Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and won’t discriminate against protected characteristics. We guarantee that all referred candidates will be given the same consideration and will pass through our established procedures.
We may change our rewards policy over time to add more interesting incentives based on the type of talent required for an open opportunity. We also reserve the right to remove certain rewards if they prove ineffective or inefficient. We’ll communicate any change clearly and timely. Employees who referred candidates before a reward was abolished will still receive the appropriate reward.