Welcome to Aditi Consulting! We are a people driven IT Consulting and Talent Solutions Firm. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington with offices across the United States, our success stems from our depth of dedication to managing professional talent programs for the digital world. We service multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Telecommunications, Finance and Retail. Aditi works with leading Fortune 500 companies by creating customized solutions to integrate the procurement of IT services, and contingent labor placement resulting in the optimization of return on investment.
As part of our rapid expansion plan and to ensure superlative service to our customers, candidates and the business group internally, we are looking for an Account Manager – IT Consulting and Staffing to be part of a close-knit, high performing team.
Currently this position is open in Bellevue, WA and New Jersey
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships through prospecting, cold calling, and hitting target activity metrics
- Responsible for building a consistent sales pipeline for assigned accounts and delivering end-to-end solutions based on client needs
- Increase market share by increasing headcount, revenue and gross margin
- Schedule and conduct face to face meetings with potential and existing clients.
- Effectively manage and prioritize a high volume of requisitions from intake to close
- Work closely with technical recruiting team to establish clear understanding of requirements, and to ensure success in identifying top-tier talent
- Experience in managing Medium to large offshore Recruitment teams.
- Understand and qualify client requirements through detailed communication and analysis.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with contingent staffing. Experience with information technology consulting or professional staffing.
- 1+ year experience in staffing, recruitment, or professional services sales highly preferred
- Knowledge of clients’ needs in technical verticals and environments highly preferred
- A strong interest in selling to technical or retail clients and audiences
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and verbal skills; including phone and in-person presentation skills
- Experience building a book of business from the ground up involving all aspects of the sales process
- A proven track record in achieving targeted sales results or quota
- Strong follow-up skills, motivated to break into new accounts through continuous effort
- Solid business management skills
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel)
Education and Experience:
- Four Year College Degree in Business or Management, or Equivalent Experience
- 2-4 years in Staffing Industry or Related Sales Expertise
We are committed to creating an environment where all employees are valued and respected. This position offers a very competitive compensation/benefits package. We offer the stability of an initial salary and continued income/bonuses commensurate with production. Individuals would be compensated based on experience and Industry Norm.
We’re interested in people who have a flair for working with people across cultures and time-zones, and the ability to collaboratively grow the business. If you are looking at a dynamic, fast-growing career with a company that’s really going places, apply today with updated copy of your resume.
Aditi, a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), is a Technology and Talent Consulting firm. With 20+ years of experience, team Aditi is currently supporting 50+ global clients including 22 Fortune 500 firms and top 10 global MSPs across all industry verticals. Most of Aditi’s business comes from client referrals, and with 700+ consultants supporting 100+ projects for clients across the United States, Aditi has proven ability to build and retain incredible performance teams. Aditians have recently won major industry recognitions: Washington’s Best Place to Work, 2018 by Puget Sound Business Journals, “Great Places to Work” for 2018 for 2018 by the Great Place to Work® Institute, Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for 2018 and has been among one of the top employer brand – recognized as Glassdoor Open Company