As part of our rapid expansion plan and to ensure superlative service to our customers, candidates and the business group internally,we are looking for Account Managers with recruiting background, to be part of a close-knit, high performing team.
The Account Manager leads/directs and guides the full life cycle efforts of Regional Recruiting Teams supporting our MSP Partners and Direct Clients as well as building direct client relationships via weekly/monthly meetings that advance the strategic value of our relationship as well as developing new business opportunities within their clients. Chief responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- As the primary interface with the direct client and MSP, build and expand relationships via personal meetings advancing Aditi’ s position
- Responsible to source new business development opportunities with the direct client
- Manage daily requirements and submissions of each assigned client
- Strive to attain: 1- 100% Req coverage of targetable reqs. 2-30%+ interview/submission ratio, 3- 30%+ starts/interviews ratio and 4- 10%+ starts/submissions ratio.
- Guide recruiters’ performance by recommending improvement activities and strategies.
- Manage recruiters’ Candidate Pipelines ensuring they are current & reflect clients’ needs
- Ensure the complete, accurate and standard entry of all data in Bullhorn
- Manage the complete recruitment, on boarding, and New Hire Orientation Processes
- Lead, monitor, measure and engage in team sourcing activities and strategies that effectively mirror our clients’ requisitions by geo, skill set and any other relevant criteria.
- Oversee the screening, interviewing and submission of all candidates from your recruiting team to clients’ requisitions AND ensure best possible match of candidate to requisition.
- Lead, oversee and guide team to conduct efficient and timely prepping of candidate interviews
- Conduct daily team meetings reviewing all recruiting activities
- Coach and mentor the teams while building an effective team atmosphere.
- Understand, monitor and measure ratios relative to submissions, interviews and fills.
- Work closely with client representatives to market candidates and set interviews
- Report on team metrics in an effort to build a successful recruiting team.
We are committed to creating an environment where all employees are valued and respected. This position offers a very competitive compensation/benefits package. We offer the stability of an initial salary and continued income / bonuses commensurate with production. Individuals would be compensated based on experience and Industry Norm.
We’re interested in people who have a flair for working with people across cultures and time-zones, and the ability to collaboratively grow business.
Aditi, a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), is a Technology and Talent Consulting firm. With 20+ years of experience, team Aditi is currently supporting 50+ global clients including 22 Fortune 500 firms and top 10 global MSPs across all industry verticals. Most of Aditi’s business comes from client referrals, and with 700+ consultants supporting 100+ projects for clients across the United States, Aditi has proven ability to build and retain incredible performance teams. Aditians have recently won major industry recognitions: “Great Places to Work” for 2018 by the Great Place to Work® Institute, Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for 2018 and has been among one of the top employer brand – recognized as Glassdoor Open Company.