We are looking for genius of a new business developer to join us in the role of “Inside Sales Executive” (ISE). The role is not a mere ask, we really are looking for the best. We are in search of a Sales Rockstar who would help us find prospects, reach out and qualify them to be a sure business opportunity.
As a core team member reporting to Director of Marketing, you are expected to be intense, have an unhealthy imagination and have an attitude, one way or the other – all for the love of driving business growth by bringing new clients. It would be nice if you can handle massive multitasking and invent paradigms & concepts on the fly and convince the management that there are project requirements on Mars. It would be wonderful if you have plenty of guts, beans and sleeves-rolled-up-hands-on-ness.
Would need the Rockstar to have these arrows in his/her quiver
- Finding right prospects is no simple game – Understanding the buyer persona, identifying potential new clients in various verticals, identifying decision makers within those client organization.
- Keeping an eye and report on market trends and competitor activities, gather relevant information, and ideas out of that information.
- Develop a complete & comprehensive targeted list of companies/organizations/contacts based on market segments
- Creating touch points – using multiple mediums as appropriate – to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Qualifying leads per certain prescribed criteria and arranging calls/meetings with them to turn it into business.
- Following up with leads and keeping them warm.
- Keeping a record of client contacts and proposals, updating files, tools, CRM system.
- Weekly/Monthly reports, tracking performance and identifying challenges if any.
- Being the face of Brand – Aditi Staffing is a responsibility. Building client relationships & networking through prospection.
- Maintaining quality service and discipline by following Aditi standards.
Aditi, a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), is a Technology and Talent Consulting firm. With 20+ years of experience, team Aditi is currently supporting 50+ global clients including 22 Fortune 500 firms and top 10 global MSPs across all industry verticals. Most of Aditi’s business comes from client referrals, and with 700+ consultants supporting 100+ projects for clients across the United States, Aditi has proven ability to build and retain incredible performance teams. Aditians have recently won major industry recognitions: “Great Places to Work” for 2018 by the Great Place to Work® Institute, Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for 2018 and has been among one of the top employer brand – recognized as Glassdoor Open Company.