Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the receipt of all required documents from potential new hires such as employment applications, educational documents, references, resumes, disclosure and consent forms, certificates of disposition, licenses, certifications and PSV’s related to background checks.
- Analyzes data from the submitted applications to ensure completion and accuracy prior to releasing to background screening company.
- Partners with Recruiters and advises on falsification of records or disqualification of employment leading to rescinding offers.
- Maintains/updates demographics and schedules appointments for new employee physicals and drug screens
- Updates records in the applicant tracking System when required
- Ensures candidate licensure/certifications are current and up-to-date. Determines legitimacy of documentation submitted by the candidate to ensure eligibility for employment.
- Communicates with Corporate Screening Investigators when background check reports are still pending, and makes inquiries regarding the reasons for delays and alerts.
- Follows up with Supervisor on pending references on behalf of prospective new hire.
- Conducts telephone reference verifications with “hard to reach” supervisors on a regular basis.
- Communicates with International Personnel Staff for verification of International Employees clearance status.
- Responds to Hiring Managers and Prospective New Hires with updates of employment status.
- Collaborates with internal team members to ensure quality assurance and compliance requirements are met.
- Ensures compliance with standard onboarding practices and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education, Experience & Desired Skills:
- Two to Five years or more related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills; acute attention to detail
- Must value building and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Experience in a staffing environment and global experience is helpful but not required
- Knowledge of pre-employment background checks, medical and criminal clearances.
- Knowledge of federal employment laws/procedures and regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize on a regular basis.
- Ability to make sound judgment decisions and recommend final hiring criteria outcomes.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Prior experience working in night shifts for US staffing.
Aditi Staffing India Pvt Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with the Aditi Staffing India Pvt Ltd will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Aditi, a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), is a Technology and Talent Consulting firm. With 20+ years of experience, team Aditi is currently supporting 50+ global clients including 22 Fortune 500 firms and top 10 global MSPs across all industry verticals. Most of Aditi’s business comes from client referrals, and with 700+ consultants supporting 100+ projects for clients across the United States, Aditi has proven ability to build and retain incredible performance teams. Aditians have recently won major industry recognitions: “Great Places to Work” for 2018 by the Great Place to Work® Institute, Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for 2018 and has been among one of the top employer brand – recognized as Glassdoor Open Company.