We are looking for Assistant / Recruitment Manager who would be responsible for ensuring assigned team achieves stated targets consistently, maintaining high quality and timely results. The role assumes people management responsibility ensuring talent Identification, development, engagement and retention. Ensures high levels of team productivity and effectively collaborates with internal stakeholders and leadership team.
Detailed Role Description
- Receives job requirements from respective account managers, prioritizes jobs based on importance and effectively assigns jobs to Leads and technical recruiters.
- Handles escalations from client managers and resolves internal team issues.
- Prepares and shares team productivity report with the leadership team
- Constantly monitors individual and team targets, provides constructive feedback and guidance
- Analysis recruiter’s functional skill needs and identifies behavioral competency development needs
- Recommends formal training programs, ensures on job support and coaching in collaboration with internal team.
- Identifies key talent, develops, coaches Hi-Po, and plans improvements for employees not meeting targets.
- Responsible for leave and attendance management of team members
- Responsible for handling all people related concerns and queries in collaboration with people department
- Promotes a healthy work culture and is a role model of Aditi Staffing Values (SPICE)
- Creates a conducive work environment promoting creative thinking and continuous improvement initiatives
Bachelors in any discipline with advanced IT knowledge
8 to 10 years working in US Staffing progressively challenging work environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Must have at least 4 years of experience in team management roles
- Experience in recruiting for US Job openings
Candidate willing to work night shift in Bangalore
Well versed with the US IT Staffing terminologies
Must be proficient in comprehending and clarifying various IT Technologies
- Successful record of accomplishment in Technical Recruitment
- Should be able to handle a Team Size of 10+ employees
- Should have past record in generating starts/revenues proportionate to the team size.
Functional and Behavioral Skills
- Systems Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Team Building
- Execution Excellence
- Performance Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer Engagement
Aditi, a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), is a Technology and Talent Consulting firm. With 20+ years of experience, team Aditi is currently supporting 50+ global clients including 22 Fortune 500 firms and top 10 global MSPs across all industry verticals. Most of Aditi’s business comes from client referrals, and with 700+ consultants supporting 100+ projects for clients across the United States, Aditi has proven ability to build and retain incredible performance teams. Aditians have recently won major industry recognitions:“Great Places to Work” for 2018 by the Great Place to Work® Institute, Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for 2018 and has been among one of the top employer brand – recognized as Glassdoor Open Company.