What does it take to identify the best minds in IT?
The answer is simple. You. In this role as a recruiter you will be responsible for unearthing the best and brightest talent in IT arena from all over the US. You would be working with some of the largest and snazziest organizations in the world. Of course, such a job would mean the pace of a formula 1 car or the resilience of a Mahindra Thar. But yeah we know how to party too. (Check it out here and Check this one out too).
Some of the things you would own
- Create fantastic and creative job postings,
- Network and nurture bright yet passive talent
- Own the pipeline and the strategy to attract the best and the brightest talent.
- Candidate talent pool, candidate database, job boards, referral generation, networking and anything creative that you might come up with to create that pipeline
- Recruiting assignments for US based clients
While we believe that skills could be in any person, an ideal Aditian would be
- With 6 months to 3+ years of experience in IT Recruiting/US Staffing.
- Have Bachelor’s in Science/engineering related field
- One who can communicate effectively through the written word and verbally
- A strong negotiator
- One who has a solid understanding of technical recruiting and an ability to convince the candidates
- One who knows job portals such as Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder etc like the “TV remote”
- Loves MS Windows, MS Office-Excel as much as their BFF
- Able to convince us about the knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- One with excellent experience and knowledge of Recruitment (Of course)
- Recruiting Consultants on US Employment type W2, 1099, Corp 2 Corp
- Passive Souring experience will be an added advantage
Aditi Staffing India Pvt Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with the Aditi Staffing India Pvt Ltd will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Aditi, a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), is a Technology and Talent Consulting firm. With 20+ years of experience, team Aditi is currently supporting 50+ global clients including 22 Fortune 500 firms and top 10 global MSPs across all industry verticals. Most of Aditi’s business comes from client referrals, and with 700+ consultants supporting 100+ projects for clients across the United States, Aditi has proven ability to build and retain incredible performance teams. Aditians have recently won major industry recognitions: “Great Places to Work” for 2018 by the Great Place to Work® Institute, Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for 2018 and has been among one of the top employer brand – recognized as Glassdoor Open Company.