Welcome to Aditi Consulting! We are a people driven IT Consulting and Talent Solutions Firm. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington with offices across the United States, our success stems from our depth of dedication to managing professional talent programs for the digital world. We service multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Telecommunications, Finance and Retail. Aditi works with leading Fortune 500 companies by creating customized solutions to integrate the procurement of IT services, and contingent labor placement resulting in the optimization of return on investment.
As part of our rapid expansion plan and to ensure superlative service to our customers, candidates and the business group internally, we are looking for a Technical Recruiter to be part of a close-knit, high performing team in Bellevue, WA.
What will you do?
- Source candidates from multiple channels
- Define and execute a profile-based research strategy across the US in targeted markets as needed.
- Build and maintain a database of top level I/T resources from which we can source candidates
- Recruit and interview prospective candidates
- Prepare recruitment materials and job postings to appropriate job boards
- Present screened and matched candidates for clients for interviews
- Conduct matching, prepping, and debriefing of candidates for interviews
- Communication and customer service to candidates before, during and after candidate placement
- Responsible for marketing candidates proactively to existing and potential clients
- 2+ years of experience as a technical recruiter
- Experience in establishing a collaborative and trusted advisor relationship with candidates
- Direct experience in recruiting and staffing in the I/T industry with proven track record of success
- Experience in designing and implementing recruiting best practices is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Interest in learning about technology
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates through CRM
- MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
Top 3 must have skills
1. Proficient in Boolean search strings
2. Organized and Highly Developed Management skills
3. Need to be coach-able and collaborative
- Deep sourcing skill set that goes beyond LinkedIn or other job boards to find talent.
- Has a head for data and knows how to apply analytics to the sourcing function as needed.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop, implement and execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management and diversity sourcing.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
We are committed to creating an environment where all employees are valued and respected. This position offers a very competitive compensation/benefits package. We offer the stability of an initial salary and continued income / bonuses commensurate with production. Individuals would be compensated based on experience and Industry Norm.
We’re interested in people who have a flair for working with people across cultures and time-zones, and the ability to collaboratively grow business. If you are looking at a dynamic, fast-growing career with a company that’s really going places, apply today with updated copy of your resume.
Aditi, a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), is a Technology and Talent Consulting firm. With 20+ years of experience, team Aditi is currently supporting 50+ global clients including 22 Fortune 500 firms and top 10 global MSPs across all industry verticals. Most of Aditi’s business comes from client referrals, and with 700+ consultants supporting 100+ projects for clients across the United States, Aditi has proven ability to build and retain incredible performance teams. Aditians have recently won major industry recognitions: Washington’s Best Place to Work, 2018 by Puget Sound Business Journals,“Great Places to Work” for 2018 for 2018 by the Great Place to Work® Institute, Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for 2018 and has been among one of the top employer brand – recognized as Glassdoor Open Company