Job Reference: 20-04585
Type: Job Description: This is a Business Analyst contractor position in the Order to Cash (O2C) Global Process Owner (GPO) organization. The GPO team provides strategic direction, project leadership and process design for O2C functions.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to provide support to the GPO Project Managers for electronic invoicing and system upgrades in the Order to Cash functions at ***. The person in this role will coordinate activities among cross-functional teams, manage system testing, provide operational support, and will collect and analyze data for O2C business objectives.
The ideal candidate has an operational or technical background in Receivables, Payables or Procurement while assisting in project management. They have prior experience with various electronic languages and protocols. They understand the Quote-to-Cash lifecycle; have experience in international business and an understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). The ideal candidate also has experience with *** Financials and/or *** eBusiness Suite.
Detailed Description and Job Requirement :
The Business Analyst contractor position in the Order to Cash GPO organization will help coordinate work performed by Project Managers, IT staff and internal customers/partners. This person will help with all statutory eInvoicing implementation processes including testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment while ensuring adherence to *** O2C business policies. This role will help identify gaps and issues and will escalate appropriately.
Major responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
Participate in user acceptance testing
Data corrections and cleanup
Documenting processes and procedures
Researching statutory electronic invoicing requirements
Assist with projects and other ad hoc duties as required.
Assist with accounts receivable audits
Assist with maintaining and enforcing accounts receivable policies and procedures
Assist with AR issues to ensure they are resolved at first level escalations
Successful candidate will have 2-3 years of account receivable and project administration experience involving cross-functional departments. Candidate will be flexible and comfortable working in very fast paced, dynamically changing environment. The individual will be self-directed requiring minimal management direction on new tasks or complex situations only and is able to grasp complex concepts quickly.
Other qualifications are as follows:
Strong time management, task planning, organization, problem solving, and analytical skills
Attention to detail, ability to evaluate priorities and prioritize work and meet deadlines
Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Demonstrated facilitation skills working with cross-functional teams
Comfort with manipulating and managing large amounts of data
Effective in building relationships
Self-motivated, self-directed and independent thinking yet team player
Skilled in proactive and reactive responsiveness to identify and manage situations or concerns that may adversely affect work product
Problem solving and analytical skills
Proactive approach to issue resolution
Comments for Suppliers:
Job Reference: 20-04578
Type: M&A Enablement Program Lead
As part of our growth strategy, we are increasing our focus and investment in go-to-market enablement for recently acquired products and solutions. Our M&A Enablement team is responsible for creating relevant, valuable, and engaging learning programs designed to empower our global go-to-market teams to engage with our customers and maximize the opportunities newly acquired companies bring to our business.
We're looking for someone who's excited to join our team to support the creation and management of these role-based, results-oriented enablement programs. A successful candidate will be able to scope, design, program manage, and measure learning initiatives that support the strategic growth goals for an acquisition. This role will work cross-functionally with M&A and Sales Integration teams and with Field Enablement leads across various go-to-market teams, both within *** and the newly acquired companies. This role will also collaborate with learning design and technology individuals within our Global Enablement team.
We are looking for a contractor who is ready to:
* Contribute to the development of the go-to-market enablement plan for a recent acquisition, working cross-functionally with acquisition integration and enablement teams.
* Contribute to the design, development, and management of role-based enablement designed to integrate sales teams and increase sales of acquired technologies.
* Work with subject matter experts and content partners to develop and deliver enablement assets and tools, including product positioning, selling guides, case studies, deal stories, sales process and deal collaboration, etc.
* Provide project management support to keep several working project teams on track, informed, and aligned.
* Track and measure enablement program and content consumption, satisfaction, and other key metrics, and regularly report results to stakeholders.
* Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
* Work well under tight timelines and are able to juggle multiple priorities.
* Can create and manage to short and long term deadlines.
* Productively collaborate to maintain alignment and make progress.
* Demonstrate solid project and time management skills.
* Have a positive attitude and are open to iteration.
* Continuously start with a beginner's mind approach.
* Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in Sales Productivity, Corporate Learning & Development, Sales or Sales Management, Corporate M&A, and/or Strategic Consulting.
* Understanding of enterprise software business models, go-to-market strategy, and sales process.
* Experience with program and project planning, prioritization, execution, and collaboration for complex, cross-functional initiatives.
* Experience creating and implementing global, scalable enablement programs that enhance selling skills and sales performance.
* Experience measuring the impact of enablement programs for a global sales organization.
* Able to establish close working relationships, build personal credibility, and collaborate successfully in a team environment.
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate ideas and influence all levels of the organization.
* Experience with Google G-suite.
* Experience with Quip experience is preferred.
* Experience with *** technology and solutions preferred.
Job Reference: 20-04577
Type: Enablement Production Specialist
As part of our growth strategy, we are increasing our focus on go-to-market enablement for recently acquired products and solutions. Our M&A Enablement team is responsible for creating relevant, valuable, and engaging learning programs designed to empower our global go-to-market teams to engage with our customers and maximize the opportunities newly acquired companies bring to our business.
We're looking for someone who's excited to join our team to support the creation of these role-based, results-oriented enablement programs. A successful candidate will be able to collaborate across teams to facilitate the learning development process using our tools and elearning technology.
Specifically, we're looking for someone who is ready to:
* Input and publish learning material designed by instructional designers into our learning technology system.
* Assist with the content creation, publishing, and management processes for self-service content, including video content.
* Perform quality assurance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and gather feedback.
* Identify and communicate opportunities for system, process, and quality improvements.
* Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
* Are detailed-oriented with strong writing and copy edit skills.
* Demonstrate solid time management skills.
* Create and manage to short and long term deadlines.
* Can work independently and collaboratively.
* Have strong communication and presentation skills.
* Have an iteration mindset. Create, share early, get feedback, update.
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with understanding of our systems.
* Bring a positive attitude.
* Continuously start with a beginner's mind.
* Minimum of 1-3 years experience in Enablement and/or Learning Production, Sales Productivity, Corporate Learning and Development, Curriculum Development, or Sales Support/Sales Operations.
* Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
* Experience with Articulate360, Captivate, Lectora or other elearning authoring tools preferred.
* Experience with video editing (Camtasia or similar) and image editing software.
* Experience with Google G-suite.
* Experience with Quip experience preferred.
* Experience with *** technology and solutions preferred.
User Experience Designer
Job Reference: 20-04647
Type: Job Description
IT Product Manager
Job Reference: 20-04540
Type: Job Description: Tell us about your department: The *** Consumer App is substantially better than web at reflecting customer relationships but not as good as an app could/should be at fostering and furthering them. The app should be the primary companion to all members to access the benefits of membership at both levels.
Project Description: As the *** membership strategy evolves to simplify the structure, build a stronger *** brand as *** adopts One *** operating model which simplifies the engagement stance with customers across all channels including the home, the app strategy needs to shift to reflect this. The app should be very deliberately paired with the Membership and Loyalty strategy, prioritizing feature investments that make the app the go-to companion for *** members. This is the app that serves our very best customers. This will mean emphasizing the focus of the app team on discovery and creation of value-added experiences for members and leveraging mobile platform to continue to improve the core eCommerce experience in the app through partnerships across consumer and selling team to continue to optimize the experiences for mobile.
The mission of the *** app membership squad is to deliver unique mobile solutions on the app that make it the primary vehicle for customers to experience, track, and manage their *** membership anytime and anywhere they need.
Position Summary/Job Description:
Sr. Product Manager, Membership for Consumer Facing *** E-Commerce Mobile Apps
Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? *** app customers are the heart of ***s digital growth on high impact areas that intersect mobile, omnichannel, e-commerce, advertising and IOT.
You will drive and own setting the vision, strategy and the tactics to support the end-to-end *** membership experience to customers for the *** mobile app and will be responsible for measuring the outcomes of this work. These strategies will be key to driving customer relationship for our overall business. Youll partner closely with various product teams, engineering, business, user experience and other cross functional groups. Youll envision and build features and experiences for business programs that will increase the value proposition of the app. Youll need to use data to make data informed decisions to drive and influence the work of your partners.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
3+ years of product management experience that includes product, execution and go to market strategy.
Prior experience as a mobile app product manager.
Knowledge of digital channel selling tools (machine learning recommendations, ads, etc.).
Deep knowledge of customer life cycle (awareness, acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention).
Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a matrixed cross-functional organization.
Ability to work effectively with business and engineering teams.
Ability to independently lead and influence senior leaders.
Strong analytical skills to pull insights from quantitative and qualitative data sets.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Technical acumen to partner with engineers and user experience to launch features on mobile apps and websites.
Ability to own and deliver against business and financial goals.
Critical thinking. Is able to make data-informed decisions (can get to the root of problems), evaluate trade-offs (identify and understand risk and dependencies), and continue to asking the why.
Customer empathy. Identify and translate customer problems, develop hypothesis, and uses research to formulate research needs in terms of questions to be answered, insights gathered and how to validate hypotheses; UX acumen understanding of user-centered design practices; ability to partner with designers to uncover user-inspired solutions; ability to use design-thinking as a tool to foster lateral thinking and innovation.
o Understand the value chain of the business, and what the inputs are to driving their desired business results. Ability to create financial models, understand assumptions and model dependencies.
o Understand the inputs and outputs that they need to account for to contribute value to the business.
o Understand and support the business model.
o Think long-term. Develop sustainable solutions.
o Understand what they are optimizing for, and they are the right things to be optimizing for.
o Understand what competitors are doing in the market.
o Understand, identify, and translate how the company should account for new industry trends and concepts.
o Understand how customers are impacted, and how large the opportunity is.
o Structured, Formal, Detailed, Frequent Communication. Provide information to them to maintain their support. Maintain their enthusiasm and interest in the project. Accountable and transparent with their stakeholders to build trust.
o Consult, early & often, with stakeholders and partners. Seek to build their
confidence in the project and the team. Get them involved in project decisions. Provide them with information, invite them to presentations. involve them as much as resources allow. This can be done fairly cheaply through a project website, newsletter or open presentations. Be inclusive and seek diverse perspettive
o Influence. Demonstrate the ability to advocate for their teams and initiatives. Storytelling and framing solutions and problems. Be respectful and show humility. An expert.
o Nurture relationships. Demonstrate how they'll look after them, they are critically important to them and to the project. Demonstrate advocacy for them and their goals. Be humble. Take ownership. DO NOT have an us vs. Them mentality.
o Approachable & Availability. An ever-present member of the team, a presence at the very heart of everything the team does. Invest in real time. Nurture a culture of openness and approachability that fosters trust and respect throughout the team.
o Consistent. Set standards that their team can trust and lean on. The buck stops with them. They will be the glue and the one responsible for fostering and growing the culture of the team. Accountable for everything the team does. Everything is their job.
o Master of Delegation. Make sure the right people are on with the right tasks and empowering team members at the same time. Focus on adding value. Contribute in ways they can uniquely add value. They don't work on things that other people can do. Organized.
o Innovate & Inspire. Lead by example. Creditable in the WHY. Use data and facts to influence and make decisions.
o Unblock Members. Willing to go into the details. Don't assign a task that they are not willing to do themselves. Show up, ask questions, and provide value. Provide a sense of urgency. Ensure the team is working on the most important things.
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
Ideally, the candidate should have technical acumen.
Demonstrate how you understand what your customers are doing to make good product decisions.
Understand how your data is collected, so you can determine its integrity.
Demonstrate the ability to make data a lot more flexible, visual, and easier to interpret (using tools like Excel).
Experimentation: Demonstrate the ability to test ideas with customers. Demonstrate how to design an experiment and hypothesis. Understand how the test will be tracked and measured.
Demonstrate the competency of stacks, system architecture, data models, and APIs through self-guided learning
Understand technical trade-offs.
Demonstrate the technical goings-on and trends in the industry.
Provide point(s) of view interpreting pros and cons of industry-relevant technology to identify solution options.
MBA or equivalent experience
Prior experience of acquiring millions of customers for a consumer mobile app.
Experience of building digital acquisition, retention and loyalty strategies from the ground up.
Entrepreneurial mindset and outcome focused personality preferred, ability to work in an environment similar to a startup.
3+ years managing an e-commerce business, with specific experience related to marketing and site experience and optimization preferred.
5+ years of product management or related experience.
2+ years of customer acquisition on digital channels marketing on various channels like app-stores, paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, podcasts, affiliate, and video.
Prescreening Questions: Must be submitted on resume, no exceptions!
1. Tell me about a time you had to make a strategic decision with incomplete data.
2. Tell me about a time where your strategic decision did not come to fruition. How did you handle the outcome?
3. Tell me about a time where you had to chose speed over quality or vice versa.
4. Tell me about a time you were trying to understand a company goal or objective and you had to go down several layers to figure it out. Who did you talk with and what information proved most valuable? How did you use that information to help solve the problem?
5. Tell me about an ambiguous, high-level goal or objective you were asked to achieve? How did you design your strategy and know you were focusing on the right things?
6. Can you give me an example of when you disagreed with your leaders on a product or strategic direction? What did you do and what was the result?
7. Example of a time that you made a decision because it was better in the long term? Or something that was detrimental to your goal, but better for the overall goals of the company?
8. Example of a time when you improved the strategic or product decision process across multiple teams or departments?
9. Example of a time you resolved a difficult conflict with non-technical team leader?
Interview Process Overview:
Round 1: 1:1 Q&A Interview w/hiring manager
Round 2: Case study interview
Round 3: Full loop
1. Hiring Manager, Michele Harrison
(Ownership, bias for action, outcome-orientation, squad leadership)
2. PM Lead, Matthew Siesseger or Andy Olsen
(Critical/analytical thinking, planning/prioritization, earning trust/building relationships with stakeholders)
3. PM Director, Surendra Bashani
(Strategic/long-term thinking, growth mindset, and fit for BBY culture)
4. Engineering, Brock Boland & Derek Holvinsky
(Technical competency for a PM, ability to make technical trade-offs, build trust with engineers, squad leadership)
5. CX Lead, John Hurr
(Customer focus, product/design thinking, discovery, and collaboration)
6. PM Team, Alden Loredo & Deanna Arora
(squad leadership, stakeholder management, cultural fit)
Additional Job Requirements: Hiring Manager ***.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Job Reference: 20-04533
Higher caliber candidate
Senior level candidate
s/w engineer over 10years exp
very strong in java
explain in the interview : what they have done, why they do, elaborate exp more
caliber candidates with accomplishment, results, some of the deliverables they made
looking for next level exp, architectural leadership with AWS exp,
AWS not mandatory,
using docker and Kubernetes will be great
some sort of architectural work, or working closely with leads
lot of design need to be done
someone who can jump in and can start
how other product and solution is performing
s/w development life cycle from start , enterprise exp is important
exp of working with business stake holder, good communication skill
exp managing offshore development team
make ensure they deliver
API, rest API and 3rd part API
Understanding PCI compliance
Big plus if the candidate has machine learning
Smart engineers who are curious