MySQL Database Administrator
Job Reference: 20-07895
Type: JOB SCOPE
As an engineer in this team, the individual will be involved in the plan, build and run activities related to database technology and infrastructure. The role will contribute to the design/architect, solution engineering, and support; will be responsible for delivering database projects, maintaining the running systems, able to perform problem analysis and troubleshooting. The individual should be well versed in database administration and engineering practices and principles. The individual will share the responsibility of overall database build, deployment and support. He or she will provide technical influence and subject matter expertise for the database
team, responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. The role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Primarily the architecture, engineering, deployment and support of MySQL database environment.
Support Database Platform Engineering in the architecture, development and deployment of MySQL Database on LUW in high SLA environments. This includes, but is not limited to, advanced to expert engineering and implementation of the following:
* Manage, support and maintain database technology and infrastructure, adhering to the architectural guidelines and policies.
* Database administration for off the shelf and internally developed applications, ensure continuous 24x7 operation and availability in support of mission critical business applications and participating in on-call rotation.
* Install, configure, monitor, upgrade and maintain MySQL databases in production and non-production environments.
* Support local/across the DC failover with High Availability Disaster Recovery environment with MySQL native Replication. Participate in Database Maintenance and DR activities.
* Write/maintain OS level scripts for DB automation and application maintenance.
* Provide technical expertise and hands-on support in consolidation and migration of databases to new hardware and platforms.
* Physical implementation of databases, storage structures, high-availability solutions, replication, and disaster recovery solutions.
* Proactive and reactive performance analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolution of escalated Level 2 and Level3 issues.
* Regular database capacity planning related to database growth and system utilization, trend analysis, predictive future database resource requirements, and the structured organized reporting of the same.
* Work closely with other Infrastructure engineering, product development, business operations, and technical operations to ensure delivery of database services within the SLAs and performance targets.
* Adapt business requirements, model data, and develop database specifications, table and element attributes.
* Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of DBA tools to improve the effectiveness of tasks such as performance monitoring and tuning, recovery, and database change management processing.
* Ability to work well as a team and as an individual with minimal supervision.
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information technology field is a must.
* 7-10 years of DBA experience, managing MySQL databases, Versions 11g and onwards
* InnoDB Cluster Experience is a plus
* Strong understanding of MySQL database fundamentals
* Strong understanding of MySQL Native Replication fundamentals
* Strong understanding of MySQL database security management
* Should have strong UNIX platform skills and understanding of network, storage, tiered application environments and security.
* Proficiency in writing SQL procedures and functions for administration and application support
* Strong knowledge of operating systems, Shell scripting, Perl/Python scripting is a plus
* Good interpersonal skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
* Demonstrated ability to solve complex systems and database environment issues.
* Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
* Work experience in a Financial Institute will be preferred.
Job Reference: 20-07757
Type: Storage Administrator with Hardware Experience
Qualification/Skills required, not limited to the following:
-Must have 5+ years of experience in Storage Administration with Hardware Experience. (SAN/3PAR / EMC / Netapp NFS/CIFS)
-Must have 1+ year of OS Administration (Windows 2016, Linux)
-Intermediate experience with installation and configuration including:
a. Features need to know
c. Disk management
d. User administration
e. Ntfs permissions
f. Adding san drives /mpio
g. Network management
-Intermediate experience with Client hardware DL 360/380 Gen8, Gen9, Gen10 and BL460 Gen8, Gen9, Gen10
a. Experience troubleshooting memory, disk, array controller battery, hba, flexlom issues
b. Raid configuration/ logical drives
-Vsphere 6.0/6.5 vcenter experience
-Microsoft failover & NLB cluster knowledge and installation experience
-Windows 10 Client Administration
-Linux \ Unix operating systems (Redhat, SUSE, and Solaris)
-Minimum Education: AS Degree in computer science or related field. Plus 5+ years of experience in windows Server Administration with Hardware Experience
(BS degree preferred)
CW will be working with a fast paced team in Chandler. Will support 5 factories and 1 lab in between CH and remotely supporting OR.
****This is an essential position that will require site work however not every minute of every day. They will be able to work from home if there isnt physical site work needed.
Software Apps Engineer
Job Reference: 20-01037
Type: Duration:0-3 month(s)
Description/Comment:A Lot About You
You will be responsible for the design and development of end-to-end features, working with clients to build workflows that make teams more efficient. You have a deep proficiency in front-end/back-end configurations and comprehensive knowledge of technologies like Jira Administration, JQL and Groovy Scripting. You have a value delivery and problem solving mindset that complements your superior verbal and written communication skills.
This position is for a Jira Software Administrator who will be working on support/enhancement tickets. You will be responsible for:
Discussing needs with stakeholders/customers to understand requirements
Configuring Jira to enable productivity of teams and keep the system performing well
Recommending modifications to processes and procedures, and contributing to best practices, architecture, and implementations
Promoting and soliciting ideas within project teams; may lead certain elements of projects
Working in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
You Must Have
Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
Comprehensive knowledge of software engineering processes, tools, methods, test development and support
1-3 years of experience in software development or implementation
Ability to learn and apply new skills/concepts quickly
1+ years experience with Jira administration functionality
Job Reference: 19-13311
Type: Description/Comment:Summary: The main function of a systems administrator is to install, configure, and support an organizations local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Internet system or a segment of a network system. A typical systems administrator is responsible for monitoring network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. Job Responsibilities: Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations. Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary. Configure, monitor and maintain email applications or virus protection software. Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use. Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware. Skills: Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage ones time. Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback. Ability to identify, interpret and evaluate system and network requirements. Knowledge of computer hardware and software as it related to LAN/WAN. Education/Experience: Associate's degree in computer related field required. Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred. 5-7 years experience required.