Job Reference: 21-00523
Type: Compliance Analyst III-AML QA Specialist
Temporary position to assist with performing regulatory compliance reviews of existing business processes, documenting procedures, conducting risk assessments, developing process maps, and recommending process improvements, identifying and managing issues, plus other tasks as may be assigned.
Banking Compliance background is strongly preferred, but banking audit, project or quality review experience with six sigma experience (FMEA) may be acceptable. Critical thinking skills are a necessity.
Must be proficient in MS Office including Excel and Visio.
Quality Assurance Specialist, Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
*** seeks highly a motivated and experienced individual to serve as a Quality Assurance Specialist assisting the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager in its FIU.
The QA Specialist assists the QA Manager in reviewing investigations related to suspected money laundering, terrorism finance, or other related financial crimes, and filing suspicious activity reports as appropriate.
Key Responsibilities and Qualities
Navigating through complex data, including internal and external research, in order to provide critical information in a well-documented research file that may lead to the filing of suspicious activity reports (SARs) as required by law.
Reviewing SAR and No SAR submissions by FIU Investigators for validity, accuracy, and adherence with FIU Procedures including filing SARs directly with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) and/or additional global regulatory bodies.
Identifying, developing, and applying AML typologies, analytics, and investigative techniques in order to enhance the FIUs investigations team and processes.
Presenting results from QA and intelligence gathering reports, as appropriate, to the QA Manager and FIU senior management.
Team player with strong collaborative qualities and a positive demeanor.
Knowledge and experience with BSA laws, regulations and related compliance requirements (including reporting and record retention requirements), international AML/CFT standards such as those promulgated by the Financial Action Task Force, OFAC compliance, and understanding of how changes in those regulations or compliance requirements affect FIU management and ***.
Four (4) + years of experience in the investigation and research of money laundering and/or terrorist financing in a BSA/AML compliance, federal law enforcement, or regulator environment.
One (1) + year of experience as QA review experience.
Ability to assist in the scoping and building of tools, and or case management system needs to conduct analysis, investigations, and created related analytics.
Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior AML, FIU and compliance management, senior law enforcement officials, and FIU counterparts at *** and in similar regulated entities.
Working knowledge of the risk indicator trends in money laundering, terrorist financing or other related financial crime and the ability to position our processes to ensure we are able to mitigate those risks at ***.
Strong writing and oral communication skills.
Analytical, investigative research and documentation skills.
Ability to work with agility in a fast paced, and rapidly changing environment, within time-critical situations.
Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access) including the use of pivot tables.
Tableau Experience preferred.
Microsoft Visio or (Mac) omniGraffle Experience required.
Ability to work on confidential and sensitive matters with a high degree of professionalism and discretion.
Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, Financial Crimes Specialist, Certified Fraud Examiner, or related professional certification preferred.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Job Reference: 20-08539
Type: (7+ Years Experience)***Please use this section to describe the type of contractor you wish to engage, including the job role, qualifications, experience, and other information required for a qualified candidate. The agencies that receive your description will submit candidates on this basis, so please be as specific as possible. The following is a GENERIC job description to assist you in getting started.***
The main function of an account manager is to manage the operational service and support needs for *** member banks and associations in a help desk environment.
High School Diploma or GED required
7+ years financial services related experience required; credit/debit card experience preferred
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
Providing information and direction for customers regarding ***Net services, operating rules, integrated billing, and general authorization and chargeback transaction research
Approve the resolution of customers service or billing complaints by authorizing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
Act as escalation point for clients/customers
Approve the referral of unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
Review, monitor and audit records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes
Solicit sale of new or additional services or products
Report on help desk activities to executive level management
Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills (Required)
Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time (Required)
Strong ability to accurately document and record customer/client information (Required)
Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Typically required)
Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (Required)
MySQL Database Administrator
Job Reference: 20-07895
Type: JOB SCOPE
As an engineer in this team, the individual will be involved in the plan, build and run activities related to database technology and infrastructure. The role will contribute to the design/architect, solution engineering, and support; will be responsible for delivering database projects, maintaining the running systems, able to perform problem analysis and troubleshooting. The individual should be well versed in database administration and engineering practices and principles. The individual will share the responsibility of overall database build, deployment and support. He or she will provide technical influence and subject matter expertise for the database
team, responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. The role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
Primarily the architecture, engineering, deployment and support of MySQL database environment.
Support Database Platform Engineering in the architecture, development and deployment of MySQL Database on LUW in high SLA environments. This includes, but is not limited to, advanced to expert engineering and implementation of the following:
* Manage, support and maintain database technology and infrastructure, adhering to the architectural guidelines and policies.
* Database administration for off the shelf and internally developed applications, ensure continuous 24x7 operation and availability in support of mission critical business applications and participating in on-call rotation.
* Install, configure, monitor, upgrade and maintain MySQL databases in production and non-production environments.
* Support local/across the DC failover with High Availability Disaster Recovery environment with MySQL native Replication. Participate in Database Maintenance and DR activities.
* Write/maintain OS level scripts for DB automation and application maintenance.
* Provide technical expertise and hands-on support in consolidation and migration of databases to new hardware and platforms.
* Physical implementation of databases, storage structures, high-availability solutions, replication, and disaster recovery solutions.
* Proactive and reactive performance analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolution of escalated Level 2 and Level3 issues.
* Regular database capacity planning related to database growth and system utilization, trend analysis, predictive future database resource requirements, and the structured organized reporting of the same.
* Work closely with other Infrastructure engineering, product development, business operations, and technical operations to ensure delivery of database services within the SLAs and performance targets.
* Adapt business requirements, model data, and develop database specifications, table and element attributes.
* Participate in the evaluation, selection and implementation of DBA tools to improve the effectiveness of tasks such as performance monitoring and tuning, recovery, and database change management processing.
* Ability to work well as a team and as an individual with minimal supervision.
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information technology field is a must.
* 7-10 years of DBA experience, managing MySQL databases, Versions 11g and onwards
* InnoDB Cluster Experience is a plus
* Strong understanding of MySQL database fundamentals
* Strong understanding of MySQL Native Replication fundamentals
* Strong understanding of MySQL database security management
* Should have strong UNIX platform skills and understanding of network, storage, tiered application environments and security.
* Proficiency in writing SQL procedures and functions for administration and application support
* Strong knowledge of operating systems, Shell scripting, Perl/Python scripting is a plus
* Good interpersonal skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
* Demonstrated ability to solve complex systems and database environment issues.
* Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
* Work experience in a Financial Institute will be preferred.