inside Sales Representative
Job Reference: 20-05302
Type: Job Description: Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: This position is virtual, so the Inside Sales Rep may reside anywhere in the US.
This person will contact by phone customers of a large telco who have previously purchased a managed Wi-Fi service which is now outdated. They will sell the customer a new Managed Wi-Fi service, replacing the older equipment with newer equipment that will increase the customers throughput and ability to support many more devices like smartphones, tablets and computers. These prospective customers will be from various industries (Small/Medium Business SMB) and may have from 1-300 employees/visitors on their network at any given time. The inside sales rep will present quotations and proposals and ultimately secure a written contract with the customer for such services. He/she will work closely with the telcos Business Account Managers (BAMs) through the sales process but will report directly to the CommScope Ruckus Account Team.
Must Have Skills:
1. Excellent telemarketing sales skills. Proven inside sales experience (1+ years)
2. Good understanding of Wi-Fi technology as well as basic networking such as routing/switching
3. Excellent interpersonal skills
4. Good written communication skills to complete quotes and proposals
5. Bonus: familiarity with Ruckus, Aruba, Juniper or Cisco Wi-Fi products/solutions
Comments for Suppliers: Location: This position is virtual, so the Inside Sales Rep may reside anywhere in the US.