Clinical Support Coordinator Associate
Job Reference: 21-01325
Type: Job Description: Serves as initial point of contact for providers and members in the medical management process by telephone or correspondence. Assists in ensuring members are effectively and efficiently managed through the medical/disease management process as needs require. Within extension of authority, assigns length of stay on acute inpatient admissions, as well as approves specific home health, DME. Process authorization requests and facilitates referrals. Assists with system letters, requests for information and data entry. Provides administrative/clerical support to medical and disease management.
Entry level intake - Large volume of faxed authorizations
Select support for RNs such as mailings, surveys.
Data entry including authorization forms, high risk member information, verbal HIPPA authorizations, and SNF admissions
Specified template letters
Create family files
Assist HMO with IPA mail authorization forms
Mail HIPAA forms to members
Support to Senior/Lead HCS
Responds to inquiry calls
Generally requires medical industry experience.
Generally requires moderate experience in computer functions and software applications
1-2 years experience
Job Reference: 21-01110
Type: Design your way to success: Help take Trailhead creative to another level.
Trailhead is fun, free, and helps Trailblazers skill up for the future: https://trailhead.***.com
Team Trailhead is looking for a Junior Designer to work with on a full-time contract basis. We are looking for someone who combines skill and enthusiasm with a love for design, quality, and attention to detail. You should expect to work on multiple projects within tight deadlines in our fast-paced environment. While being passionate about design, you possess a willingness to learn something new.
You will work closely with our Trailhead Creative Team on projects to ensure that your work succeeds through all phases of production. While able to collaborate and take direction, you can meet deadlines with effective and creative solutions.
A basic understanding of color, typography and layout will be needed to help Team Trailhead Creative produce the best work possible. The responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
* Support the team throughout the design and execution of creative projects, resulting in colorful, consistent, creative assets for campaigns, events signage, digital collateral, and more
* Work independently and collaboratively while managing multiple graphic design projects simultaneously and delivering on-time
* Help the team with recurring day-to-day creative asset maintenance such as edits, resizing, updating, etc
* Provide support to team as the team Librarian, maintaining and distributing character assets inside of the company as needed
* Share your work with the team to develop rapport and receive constructive feedback
* The ability to understand and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
* Ability to track and enter time at the end of each week
* Problem solver with attention to detail, with communication, time management and organizational skills
* Have a basic understanding of design principles: color, typography, and composition
* Demonstrative ability in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
* A general understanding of brand guidelines
* A passion to achieve, succeed, and move forward in your design career
* 1-2 year experience in a visual design role via internship, accreditation, or related design course work
* Online Portfolio with examples of your work
* In-house creative team or agency experience
* Character Design
* Video, Animation, Motion Graphic Design
* Icon Design
* Adobe InDesign or Sketch experience
* Event Design creative work
At *** we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at *** and explore our benefits.
***.com and ***.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. ***.com and ***.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. ***.com and ***.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ***.com and ***.org.
*** welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, *** will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
* Computer Software
* Information Technology & Services
Job Reference: 20-00985
Type: Duration:0-12 month(s)
Additional Job Details:*Max bill ***/hr Senior Software Engineer Search Platform (San Francisco) Responsibilities: Design and develop near-real-time distributed systems to deliver personalized search experience across the PlayStation products End to end ownership of the development process; from working with product requirements to go-to-market strategy Build highly available and performant systems Design, implement, ship and maintain highly visible consumer-facing features Seek scalability issues with innovative technologies Lead and mentor junior team members Identify search relevance/ranking model industry trends and build roadmap for adoption Requirements: Experience developing high scale, distributed systems for information retrieval system like Lucene/Elasticsearch or Solr Experience in Social Graph Search Expertise in Java and familiar with Spark Work with Spring Boot, Kafka, Graph database, Docker and Kubernetes in current role Built and developed Cloud-based applications or services, preferably in AWS Ability to balance periodic on-call duty as well as out-of-band requests Conduct technical deep dives into the code, cloud networking, deployments, and architecture, and work closely with product and operation