Job Reference: 20-08367
Type: Open to candidates located anywhere in the US
About ***.com: -----***.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today were delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob? ----------
About the Role:
AppExchange is the strongest enterprise cloud marketplace and most successful ISV ecosystem that delivers innovative solutions for our customers. We connect our customers to our partner ecosystem to find, try, buy ready-to-install solutions and consulting services for every department, any industry. For our partners, we deliver access to our technology and access to our customers through our go to market strategies based on 20+ years of cloud experience.
The *** AppExchange Marketing team is looking for a talented Email Marketing Analyst/Pardot Admin who will be responsible for building and executing an email communications strategy for our partners and prospects. This position will work with cross-functional team members to evangelize the email marketing program, increase customer engagement, optimize email communications and support sales activities. The Email Marketing Analyst will be responsible for conducting analysis, improving efficiency, and providing insight to management about the performance of the email marketing program, as well as ensuring best practices.
This role is perfect for a multi-skilled, self-sufficient and motivated individual who has expertise in executing email marketing, ***, and marketing campaigns that drive measurable business results. We are a small, scrappy team, so there will be opportunity to help across marketing, from event planning to web page launches to data appending.
* Assist in executing and evangelizing email marketing program strategies including the development of marketing and transactional emails, maintaining the email marketing calendar, determining testing strategies, communicating business requirements, measuring results, and managing overall process to drive and achieve new partner growth
* Manage Pardot Admin tasks, including user management, roles, permissions, automations, data restructuring and cleanup, and other related tasks.
* Support in Pardot migration process with opportunity to take over entire project
* Analyze metrics and build into reports/dashboards for team and stakeholders. Determine and suggest appropriate courses of action based on findings.
* Manage data and audience segmentation
* Develop and enforce workflows, manage requests, timelines and communication with stakeholders
* Build, edit, test and send html emails
* Manage the quarterly newsletter from start to finish: reaching out to stakeholders to gather content, organizing content, building and testing the email, managing edits and approvals, creating dynamic content, managing lists, and reporting.
* Configure fields in Pardot as well as the linked *** environment as needed for data collection.
* Work with our content lead to create, test, and launch landing pages for ebooks
* Troubleshoot any reported errors in Pardot
* Work with Legal Compliance and Corporate Email teams to set and enforce email regulation and data privacy laws.
* Keep current with digital marketing industry trends and best practices.
* Partner and coordinate work with outside agencies as required.
Professional Experience/Skills Required
* 3+ years of email marketing-specific experience with a demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion
* Experience using Pardot is required, Pardot Email Specialist Certification a plus
* Knowledge and experience with ***
* Data crunching expert using Microsoft Excel
* Basic HTML experience preferred
* Demonstrated ability to design and implement new processes
* Experience working with marketing agencies preferred
* Ability to work independently to meet project requirements with minimal supervision
* Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to both peers and executives
* Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and opt-in and opt-out practices and data privacy requirements
* Self-motivated, energetic and extremely organized, with a strong attention to detail
* Strong communication skills including data storytelling and providing email insights with PowerPoint, Google docs
* Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service within a team environment
* Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Job Reference: 20-07854
Type: Open to candidates located anywhere who can work PST hours
No direct supplier contact
*Please note that *** requires a *** per hour minimum wage for all contractors.
Our Security Software Engineering team builds and operates highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed systems to deliver cloud-scale security software services. We provide the fundamental building blocks to improve and preserve customer trust in ***'s products across multiple public cloud substrates and our own network infrastructure. We leverage many open source technologies, including big data, machine learning, noSQL database, container, Kubernetes, Istio to architect and implement our services, to protect *** products/infrastructure and defend against malicious attacks. Our products' massive complexity requires our software engineers to be highly adaptive to new technology and methodologies, and having the strong ability to deliver reliable software services under pressure. Prior security knowledge is not strictly required. You will have the unique opportunity to learn from the best industry security experts and integrate that into your software and service engineering.
*Primary Roles and Responsibilities:* Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life-cycle.
* Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
* Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
* Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to resolve system issues.
* Creates and executes unit/functional/integration/performance tests and addresses defects.
* Provide rough estimates of work-effort needed to stakeholders and planning teams.
* Responsible for providing engineering support to our team when they are building, deploying, configuring and supporting the system.
* Works closely with the team to ensure consistent understanding of requirements and approach
Requirements / Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
* 6-8 years experience
* Knowledge of Object Oriented Languages & Concepts (Python / Design Patterns, OOD)
* Knowledge of Distributed Systems and Database technologies. Working experience with *** is a plus
* Knowledge of security patterns and practices.
* Experience with building RESTful Web Services
* Working with Python platform, expertise with Flask is a plus.
* Expertise with AWS or Azure is a plus.
* Experience with Agile software development practices
* Experience with DevSecOps practices is a plus
* Ability to work collaboratively with others and have excellent spoken and written communications skills.
* Possess strong problem-solving, debugging and analytical skills.
Job Reference: 20-07680
Type: Open to direct supplier contact: Ruchit Chawla [***]
**Please note that *** requires a *** per hour minimum wage forallcontractors. Description:
------ Good critical thinking skills, the ability to work on their own and not afraid to ask questions.
------ Strong communication skills
------ Prior experience in working with *** CPQ
------ Priori experience in working with *** APIs / Apex / Visualforce
------ Exposure to SOAP UI, SOA Test, API testing exposure, Selenium UI Testing
------ Exposure to working in an Agile Environment
*** Quote to Cash Cloud is seeking a Software Quality Engineer to play a pivotal role in the delivery of our industry leading cloud-based software. We are looking for someone who is passionate about software testing and is eager to help their team create high quality software. You must be service minded, self-motivated, and interested in continuous self-learning.
You will work closely with the project team to assess product test needs, perform testing, and report your findings. As a team member you will join a group of engineers, and designers who are experts in the latest software development technologies and are focused on creating the best possible software and experience for our customers.
The *** Quote to Cash Cloud applications are multi-tiered and Quality Engineering team members are expected to be capable of testing at all layers of the applications. Therefore, you must have knowledge of at least some relevant web services test tools and should be ready to quickly adapt to changing needs.
------ Actively participate in a squad based, Agile, development process
------ Design and execute manual and automated tests and report findings
------ Assess and determine testing coverage, risk, sufficiency, and limitations
------ Conduct both functional and non-functional testing
------ Provide timely input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, and potential risks
------ Quickly learn the software and understand the end user and other stakeholders needs and values
------ Wisely use the time given for testing, remaining flexible and open in an ever changing environment.
------ Research, learn, and apply testing tools that can be used for a given project and its specific needs
------ 2-4 years of experience including software testing
------ Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in applicable field
------ Experience using *** CPQ & *** APIs or technolgies
------ Experience testing web based software
------ Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and be comfortable when things are unfamiliar or change
------ Knowledge of or experience with JAVA, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, SQL or Polymer is a plus
------ Strong verbal and written communications skills
------ Strong critical thinking skills and Quality Mindset
Marketing Campaign Manager
Job Reference: 20-07638
Type: No direct supplier contact
Senior Campaign Manager Health and Life Sciences Campaigns
Top 3 skills sets:
1. Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, including internal presentations
2. Demand Gen and Analytical Background
3. Ability to partner and align with Sales
Best technology, innovative marketing, best work of your career.
We are looking for a world-class marketer and demand generation lead to support the Financial Services industry team. In this role you will work closely with the extended marketing and distribution teams to support the day to day execution of our Financial Services campaigns, from campaign conception to campaign completion, offering insights and analytics on performance. This role is based in San Francisco, CA.
Heres what youd be doing:
-Partner cross-functionally with various teams in Marketing (product marketing, creative, content, digital, email, strategic events, etc.) to develop integrated campaigns that address specific business challenges to drive and mature pipeline to the Financial Services sales team.
-Partner cross-functionally with various teams in Distribution (Industry Sales, Cloud Sales, BDR, SDR, ECS, Sales Strategy, Pipeline Programs, Enablement and Exec Events) to launch and execute campaigns to the field and drive effective campaign follow up.
-Manage and own campaign performance for effectiveness and results. Work with marketing analysts to build reporting frameworks to clearly communicate campaign and marketing performance with sales and marketing leaders
-Drive segmentation analysis and identify segments of new logo and/or cross sell opportunity working with sales strategy, marketing ops, and data science teams
Innovate on how we go to market to continue to drive new logo growth and expand our footprint within our current customers across all business segments (SMB, Commercial and Enterprise)
-Partner with the ABM team to identify priority accounts for ABM and support execution of ABM programs through various marketing channels and sales.
Efficiently manage the Financial Services campaigns budget - spend wisely and in a timely manner
-Develop internal presentations and communicate effectively to key stakeholders across the business
-7 - 10 years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns ( ie. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media) and driving success
-5+ years experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and programs for B2B organizations
-5+ years experience driving demand and pipeline programs
-5+ years experience managing marketing budgets, allocating, & optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results
-3+ years experience partnering with sales to deliver enterprise results
-Past experience in using *** and/or other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
-High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
-Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
-Track record for delivering under tight deadlines
-Strong communication skills including storytelling with PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel, use of ***.com, etc.
-Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills with rigorous attention to detail
-Bachelor degree from a 4 year college/university
Mobile / UI Platform Manual Testing
Job Reference: 20-06870
Type: DNC Manager
The Mobile / UI Platform Manual Testing team as *** conducts testing for scrum teams who
develop *** mobile web and hybrid applications
develop frameworks for rendering UI across all supported mobile devices, apps, operating systems, and browsers, including the desktop experience
Our team members
work directly with scrum teams to create testing user stories on their behalf
collaborate with each other to prioritize user stories and execute test cases
provide progress updates to scrum teams on progress
maintain test cases for and conduct weekly patch and periodic regression testing
review and take action on feedback from *** employees using our applications
verify reproducibility of bugs found by others
retrieve and file bugs from devices' crash report logs
write descriptive bug reports
maintain regression test suites
Supported mobile operating systems include: iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry.
three to five full years experience conducting feature, regression, and exploratory testing of hybrid, mobile business applications on two or more of the operating systems mentioned
programming experience in Java, C++
experience writing automating test cases in tools like selenium, web driver, applytools, etc
experience coordinating a team's work
strong interest in and demonstrated knowledge of various mobile devices and operating systems
experience testing applications as users configured with different permissions
experience with tools like XCode, Charles, Android Studio, HockeyApp, Jenkins, ADB command tool, etc.
understanding of concepts and methods in client / server interactions
ability to suggest improvements to test cases and flow
excellent verbal and written communication skills
proactive communication with team and automation engineers
passion for customer experience
ability to switch projects based on changing priorities in a dynamic, agile software development environment
ability to quickly learn new areas, and identify and prioritize the related testing work
comfortable asking a lot of questions
patience, creativity and open mindedness
BA, BS, MS computer science degree, or similar.
Job Reference: 20-00985
Type: Duration:0-12 month(s)
Additional Job Details:*Max bill ***/hr Senior Software Engineer Search Platform (San Francisco) Responsibilities: Design and develop near-real-time distributed systems to deliver personalized search experience across the PlayStation products End to end ownership of the development process; from working with product requirements to go-to-market strategy Build highly available and performant systems Design, implement, ship and maintain highly visible consumer-facing features Seek scalability issues with innovative technologies Lead and mentor junior team members Identify search relevance/ranking model industry trends and build roadmap for adoption Requirements: Experience developing high scale, distributed systems for information retrieval system like Lucene/Elasticsearch or Solr Experience in Social Graph Search Expertise in Java and familiar with Spark Work with Spring Boot, Kafka, Graph database, Docker and Kubernetes in current role Built and developed Cloud-based applications or services, preferably in AWS Ability to balance periodic on-call duty as well as out-of-band requests Conduct technical deep dives into the code, cloud networking, deployments, and architecture, and work closely with product and operation