Job Reference: 20-09133
Type: Job Description: *Profile*:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about monitoring and technical support and willing to improve our customer's experience with our front-line support team. Specifically we would like someone who has experience helping users to troubleshoot network connectivity issues and are comfortable working with IP addresses and other high level networking technologies. The preference would be for someone who has worked in an Internet Service Provider, Mobile Phone company or on an internal IT Helpdesk in the NOC or similar L1/Monitoring positions.
* Perform product/network metrics monitoring and L1 support (First Level Analysis - FLA) for MOSE oncall during office hours (Monday-Friday) and weekends. It includes Acknowledging the alerts, performing FLA, classifying the alert and escalating to right team as needed with a high level of accuracy and within committed SLA. Work closely with global MOSE team and L1 contractors for day to day FLA on-call duties.
* Onboard new partners to the respective Partner Portal (MPP, AI, XPP..,)
* Handle non-technical / templated support request to / from our partners (Example: Carrier, ISP, Actionable insights..,)
* Work closely with the vendor and internal teams for issues related to remote sim card testing solutions.
* Proactively reach out to Partners to ensure updated IP lists are applied correctly on the systems (Example: FB, WA, IG..,)
* Review and apply setting change requested by partners: (Example: Partner profile settings, MCC-MNC, Carrier IPs, ASN, MPP user configuration).
* Assist MOSE team on ad hoc request to support engineering projects, QA review, provide support for new product on boarding to MOSE team and so on..,
* Provide suggestions to improve support processes, L1 triaging flow and other workflows in MOSE team;
* Work with MOSE team to manage and maintain CMS content for powering FAQs and docs on the portal.
* Monitor team's group mailboxes.
* Expected to provide weekend support during normal office hours, depending on Teams' requirements.
* 2+ years experience providing customer or enterprise monitoring and/or support in a technical (preferably telecommunications) environment
* Knowledge of Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS,HTTP) and working experience with IPv4/IPv6 is a Must.
* Highly detail focus, with an ability to execute standard workflows while also adapting appropriately when necessary.
* Collaborative team player with great personality and "can do attitude "
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Ability to read and write technical manuals and documents.
* Basic understanding of telecom concepts such as SMS, VPN, Mobile data, roaming scenarios and GPRS call flows will be an added advantage.
* Experience with SIGOS/ HeadSpin or any other remote testing platform platform will be an added advantage.
Comments for Suppliers: We need to have candidates who are flexible with occasionally working on weekends
Bolappa Venkatesh (Venky)
Assistant Manager - Recruitment
LinkedIn | Glassdoor
Software Apps Engineer
Job Reference: 20-01037
Type: Duration:0-3 month(s)
Description/Comment:A Lot About You
You will be responsible for the design and development of end-to-end features, working with clients to build workflows that make teams more efficient. You have a deep proficiency in front-end/back-end configurations and comprehensive knowledge of technologies like Jira Administration, JQL and Groovy Scripting. You have a value delivery and problem solving mindset that complements your superior verbal and written communication skills.
This position is for a Jira Software Administrator who will be working on support/enhancement tickets. You will be responsible for:
Discussing needs with stakeholders/customers to understand requirements
Configuring Jira to enable productivity of teams and keep the system performing well
Recommending modifications to processes and procedures, and contributing to best practices, architecture, and implementations
Promoting and soliciting ideas within project teams; may lead certain elements of projects
Working in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
You Must Have
Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
Comprehensive knowledge of software engineering processes, tools, methods, test development and support
1-3 years of experience in software development or implementation
Ability to learn and apply new skills/concepts quickly
1+ years experience with Jira administration functionality
Technical Project Manager
Job Reference: 20-00871
Type: Duration:0-12 month(s)
Deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to system end users;
Manage end to end project in collaboration with client project manager to a successful deployment of Anaplan solutions;
Act as the key liaison to the client at both the project management and executive level as needed
Identify resource needs, manage resource time allocation and hold team accountable to deadlines
Manage issues and risk by clearly communicating both internally and externally, escalating as needed and deploying risk mitigation strategies as appropriate
Reporting on available resources, budget, and project status to project sponsors and stakeholders
Effective communication and team work with project teams and collaboration with other departments
Understand priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones
Maintain customer focus and demonstrate leadership to drive consensus and project related decisions
Program/Project management experience using a formal methodology including Agile, scrum, Waterfall
5+ years of experience as Project / Program manager or Scrum master
Experience managing projects in Analytics / Planning space
Tenacious at driving long-term customer value
Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent implementation process with all customers in your portfolio.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Team player with the highest level of integrity.
Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
Sr Software Dev Engineer
Job Reference: 19-13570
Type: Duration:0-18 month(s)
Yahoo Search is the worlds largest startup. We move fast, take risks, and are relentlessly focused on engineering excellence. Yahoo Search products are built to meet aggressive performance, scalability, and reliability requirements, and our system spans cutting edge front-end, back-end, and big-data technologies.
A Little About Us
Yahoo Search is one of the most highly-scaled web platforms on the planet, serving over 100 million global users every month across Yahoo branded sites and partner networks. We are hiring world-class junior and senior engineers who love to build robust and scalable software systems to meet our incredibly ambitious user experience, performance, and revenue goals.
A Lot About You
You have a passion for building things that scale. Youre eager to learn new technologies. You thrive under pressure and love to work in a dynamic team environment that executes to hit ambitious goals.
Build engaging user experiences that reach 100 million monthly users.
Write highly scalable, low-latency code that ships to production daily through our automated pipeline.
Fight to shave milliseconds off already blazing fast latencies.
Explore cutting-edge front-end technologies to stay innovative in a competitive marketplace.
Work with a passionate cross-functional team of product managers, designers, production engineers, developers, architects, and scientists to run one of the highest monetizing web applications on the planet.
You Must Have
2 or more years of experience building high-scale user experiences with web technologies in a Linux dev environment
Professional experience with PHP, Jenkins, and Git
Outstanding programming, problem solving, and communication skills
Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and web architecture
A passion for front end engineering
Expertise in FE build tools and test frameworks highly desirable
BS in Computer Science is preferred