Job Reference: 20-09133
Type: Job Description: *Profile*:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about monitoring and technical support and willing to improve our customer's experience with our front-line support team. Specifically we would like someone who has experience helping users to troubleshoot network connectivity issues and are comfortable working with IP addresses and other high level networking technologies. The preference would be for someone who has worked in an Internet Service Provider, Mobile Phone company or on an internal IT Helpdesk in the NOC or similar L1/Monitoring positions.
* Perform product/network metrics monitoring and L1 support (First Level Analysis - FLA) for MOSE oncall during office hours (Monday-Friday) and weekends. It includes Acknowledging the alerts, performing FLA, classifying the alert and escalating to right team as needed with a high level of accuracy and within committed SLA. Work closely with global MOSE team and L1 contractors for day to day FLA on-call duties.
* Onboard new partners to the respective Partner Portal (MPP, AI, XPP..,)
* Handle non-technical / templated support request to / from our partners (Example: Carrier, ISP, Actionable insights..,)
* Work closely with the vendor and internal teams for issues related to remote sim card testing solutions.
* Proactively reach out to Partners to ensure updated IP lists are applied correctly on the systems (Example: FB, WA, IG..,)
* Review and apply setting change requested by partners: (Example: Partner profile settings, MCC-MNC, Carrier IPs, ASN, MPP user configuration).
* Assist MOSE team on ad hoc request to support engineering projects, QA review, provide support for new product on boarding to MOSE team and so on..,
* Provide suggestions to improve support processes, L1 triaging flow and other workflows in MOSE team;
* Work with MOSE team to manage and maintain CMS content for powering FAQs and docs on the portal.
* Monitor team's group mailboxes.
* Expected to provide weekend support during normal office hours, depending on Teams' requirements.
* 2+ years experience providing customer or enterprise monitoring and/or support in a technical (preferably telecommunications) environment
* Knowledge of Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS,HTTP) and working experience with IPv4/IPv6 is a Must.
* Highly detail focus, with an ability to execute standard workflows while also adapting appropriately when necessary.
* Collaborative team player with great personality and "can do attitude "
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Ability to read and write technical manuals and documents.
* Basic understanding of telecom concepts such as SMS, VPN, Mobile data, roaming scenarios and GPRS call flows will be an added advantage.
* Experience with SIGOS/ HeadSpin or any other remote testing platform platform will be an added advantage.
Comments for Suppliers: We need to have candidates who are flexible with occasionally working on weekends
Bolappa Venkatesh (Venky)
Assistant Manager - Recruitment
LinkedIn | Glassdoor
Job Reference: 20-05220
Type: JOB TITLE: Telecommunications EngineerScripting (Automation)
MUST HAVE SKILLS
Proficiency in multiple scripting languages; e.g., Python, Shell
Experience in DEVOPS and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes
Experience with software development/life cycle processes; e.g., scrum
Strong problem solving capabilities
Proven organizational and interpersonal skills
1 to 2 years experience within telecom industry
Experience with orchestration systems (e.g, Kubernetes) and containerization tools (e.g., Docker)
Familiarity with wireless systems simulation tools; e.g., OPNET, NS3
Experience with cloud infrastructure, especially migration from virtual machines to cloud environment
Experience with Configuration Management tools
The Systems Engineering (SE) team provides end-to-end detailed engineering, simulation and analysis of wireless and wireline systems as typically defined by the Industry Forums and Network Planning to assist the Network Engineering teams in the development, deployment and troubleshooting of complex systems. The Systems Engineering/scripting team supports this objective by providing detailed and extensive scripts for the automation of scenario configuration (input) and analysis of generated data (output) for large-scale systems simulations. The candidates job duties will include the design, development, implementation, ongoing improvement, and configuration management of extensive scripts to facilitate the execution, repeatability, and analysis of large network simulations. The candidates duties will also include assisting in the development of the teams Software Development Processes, the installation of a Configuration Management tool, and the design of scripts to facilitate automation of testing processes; as well as addressing issues of extensive data storage and efficient data management and retrieval. Although experience with and knowledge of wireless/wireline systems is desirable, this attribute is less important than the candidates ability to design, construct, and manage extensive, flexible software scripts to meet the challenges of efficient and repeatable simulation and analysis.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelorss in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering; or closely related field; alternatively, 4 or more years of relevant work experience
SHIFT: Standard 9 to 5
Technical Project Manager
Job Reference: 20-00871
Type: Duration:0-12 month(s)
Deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to system end users;
Manage end to end project in collaboration with client project manager to a successful deployment of Anaplan solutions;
Act as the key liaison to the client at both the project management and executive level as needed
Identify resource needs, manage resource time allocation and hold team accountable to deadlines
Manage issues and risk by clearly communicating both internally and externally, escalating as needed and deploying risk mitigation strategies as appropriate
Reporting on available resources, budget, and project status to project sponsors and stakeholders
Effective communication and team work with project teams and collaboration with other departments
Understand priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones
Maintain customer focus and demonstrate leadership to drive consensus and project related decisions
Program/Project management experience using a formal methodology including Agile, scrum, Waterfall
5+ years of experience as Project / Program manager or Scrum master
Experience managing projects in Analytics / Planning space
Tenacious at driving long-term customer value
Highly data-driven with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent implementation process with all customers in your portfolio.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Team player with the highest level of integrity.
Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact