Location:NY - New York
Job title: ER Advisor
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months contract
The Employee Relations Specialist provides performance management support, within the Employee Relations (ER) function. Leverages practices and processes to ensure consistent application of the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP), and ensures alignment to company policies and procedures while remaining true to the company, supporting and advocating.
• Provide guidance to managers on Performance Management, the PIP, and routine, low risk ER matters.
• Guide and coach managers on addressing employee underperformance,, development and delivery of appropriate feedback and coaching; drafts Coaching Memo (CM) and Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) performance plans, and other performance related documents. Evaluate appropriate level of corrective action and finalize documentation and recommend next steps.
• Partners with Employee Relations Managers regarding patterns of performance challenges within a department or other employee relations concerns that arise.
• Partners with managers to proactively improve performance utilizing data and patterns to guide action plans.
• Perform other ER administrative duties as required.
• May conduct ER fact-finding in relation to performance management cases.
• Consults with Employee Relations Managers, HRBPs, legal counsel, as necessary.
• Interpret and apply understanding of Performance Improvement Plan, policies and practices, employment law, and other regulations to provide advice, guidance, and clarification for ER inquiries.
• Utilize HR Acuity to develop, analyze and report on metrics related to employee relations functions; case statistics, including preparing quarterly trends by business unit.
• Manage or participate on special projects/programs requiring ER stakeholder input.
• Minimum 3 years experience in human resources, including employee relations experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Prior experience with working in a centralized employee relations or human resource function preferred.
• Experience in coaching and influencing managers in performance improvement
• Ability to build, develop, implement process as warranted
• Demonstrated ability to navigate successfully within ambiguity, multiple priorities and a constantly changing environment.
• Adept understanding of client motivations and business pain points; leverages inputs to influence business decisions,
• Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferably in a high growth technology company.
• Ability to make decisions guided by policies, practices, procedures and business plan.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve delivery of services.
• Works independently and collaboratively; receives moderate guidance on day-to-day work and deliverables.
• Flexibility for occasional travel.
Aditi Consulting LLC, an MBE Staffing and Consulting firm, have been recognized as Top Diversity Staffing firm 4 years in a row by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). Aditi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. To know more about what our employees and consultants have to say about us, visit our Glassdoor and YouTube Page