services to be performed
services to be performed
- The World Wide Operations Central Sourcing Recruiting Team is seeking to add two additional Technical Sourcing Recruiter's to leverage their experience in recruiting technical talent within the U.S. market.
- These sourcing recruiter's should be well versed in candidate generation.
- This Recruiter will work with their peer recruiters and business leaders to drive strategies for candidate attraction.
- They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers.
- The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
- They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment. Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and understand their motivation.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships. Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Create and maintain strategic recruiting plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events.
- Project management experience, command of project scheduling, milestones and deliverable.