- 5 years Cable Television or Telecommunications Technical Experience with at least 3 years as an Advanced Technician or equivalent
- 3 years SDV experience or related work history in telecommunications.
- Apply technical expertise to a variety of situations, evaluate problems and implement the best solution.
- Will work under minimal supervision, within broad guidelines of procedures and goals.
- Demonstrate support for excellent customer service.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Engineering.
- Current engineering experience in the video communications industry desired.
- Prior experience within the telecommunication or networking industry in either deployment or planning would be beneficial
- Understanding of telecommunications and data communications network architectures required.
Requires working knowledge of IP networks including yet not limited to:
- IP Video Delivery solutions
- HFC networks
- Conditional Access Systems, DAC, DNCS
- VOD, SDV (CVEX or Vertisant) architectures and operations
- MPEG2, MPEG4, transcoding, & other related technologies