Primary Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- The Senior RF Engineer is responsible for contributing to the Inbuilding team of the regional wireless network and guiding junior engineers.
- The primary purpose of this position is to design, optimize and maintain overall network performance of Inbuilding systems, Large venues, Stadiums, Arenas, Airports etc with emphasis on data performance and use a wide variety of tools to ensure optimal and reliable service for Client's Wireless customers, as well as, constantly evaluate and improve performance trends and take action to investigate and resolve performance degradations.
- Evaluation of Service Performance trends using system or drive data
- Isolation of root causes and impacted services, features and markets
- Support and monitor events at the venues like Football games, basketball games, concerts etc
- VoLTE testing with understanding and analyses of relevant KPIs
- Coordinate technical investigations and testing with appropriate regional, area and HQ functions
- Provide technical analysis, troubleshooting, and assistance to market engineers as requested
- Optimizes LTE and RAN Networks using traditional and innovative means.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints regarding service.
- Interacts professionally with customers (internal and external)
- Integrates new cell sites and DAS systems into existing Network
- Works with RF macro design team on the cluster surrounding the venue for optimal performance
- Takes ownership of issues and drives them to resolution
- Is self-motivated and efficient with minimal supervision
- Works well with colleagues and with various departments (Area and HQ Network, Network Operations, Network Engineering, Maintenance Engineering) and vendors to implement changes and troubleshoot