Job Title: DevSecOps Engineer (AWS)
Location: Schaumburg, US
• Responsible for designing and building automated DevSecOps pipelines in AWS environments.
• Minimum 3 years of experience successfully building, provisioning & scaling AWS environments using automated tools.
• Strong experience working in both the Linux & Windows environments.
• Expert at writing shell/bash scripting for automating tasks. Scripting experience using Perl and Python a plus
• Experience with agile methodology for software engineering & development.
• Experience in the network and security domains related to software engineering & development efforts.
• Excellent presentation and consultative skills.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Problem-solving and self-starter.