- Responsible for functional testing of Client's next-generation firewall.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases.
- Work closely with the QA leads, Software Engineering, Product Management teams during product development from design to release.
- Report quality defects re-produce and debug issues found during and after software release.
- As required, assist in building and maintenance of medium to complex test bed environments
- 6+ years of experience in a QA position.
- L2/3 network testing experience with knowledge of most common switching and routing protocols (BGP, OSPF etc).
- Experience testing network security or L4-7 (load balancer, IDSP/IPS/DLP) products is preferred Knowledge of web/encryption (HTTP/SSL) and tunnelling (IPsec, GRE/VxLAN) protocol test methods.
- Experience with open source and/or standard test tools like Spirent, Breaking Point and Ixia is desirable
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as Jira/Bugzilla and versioning systems like git is desirable
- Experience setting up of third-party networking equipment i.e. Routers and Switches Knowledge of Windows and Linux system set up and administration.
- Experience setting test beds in a Virtualization environment is desirable.
- Experience developing automation in Python (or other similar) Scripting languages is desirable