Scope of work:
Scope of work:
- Development of user interface design and architecture for web applications using PHP, Java Script, and other server and client side programming languages. Responsible for the integration of web applications with backend Oracle database.
- Develop and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems and information structures.
- Design and implement complex Oracle PL/SQL procedures and packages against various production databases. Responsible for the maintenance and documentation of data structures.
- Execute SQL queries against various production databases utilizing efficient data access methods and an in-depth understanding of the data structures being queried for decision support purposes.
- Development and monitoring of data migration/transfer processes utilizing SQL Server, flat file manipulation, FTP utilization, and UNIX servers
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management
- Understanding of Relational Database Management Systems
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming, with focus on Web Applications
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Understanding of extraction applications to supply the Decision Support database platforms with data from any of the corporations transactional (AS/400) or analytical databases
- Strong business skills in addition to technical expertise are required
- Some knowledge of UNIX scripting is a plus