- The Software Engineer will code high-volume software, suggest, collect, and synthesize requirements and create effective feature roadmap.
- This individual will create scalable audio and speech verification applications and run these applications in large scale data centers to verify the quality and fidelity of the core processing.
- Additionally the individual will help support the team and help wrap and port the applications so they can be used across a range of products.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, Python. Experience with server infrastructure and large scale data analysis.
- Experience with signal processing. Experience in machine learning and/or audio a plus.