- Responsible for delivery of end-to-end Marketing demand execution using data, metrics, insights, processes and tools with a heightened focus for simplification, standardization, automation and continuous process improvement. Provide leadership in creating and ensuring compliance in key sales, marketing and account management processes.
- Collaboratively consulting with marketing operations and campaign owners, the Marketing Campaign Planning Specialist will be able to demonstrate a successful history of end-to-end project management and supporting the implementation of marketing campaigns.
The team core activities include:
- Plan and set-up campaigns
- Create analytically driven target lists
- Route responses and lead management
- Collaborate with Campaign Planning Managers in developing campaign project timelines, CRM code creation, JIRA production tickets and other execution support as required.
- Manage the Global Marketing Calendar, proactively updating the calendar based on current marketing activities and recommending system improvements as necessary.
- Maintain and optimize the team?s project management system (JIRA) offering recommendations and implementation plans for workflow improvements.
- Act as the team?s traffic manager to track both production schedule & workload, and ensure adherence to campaign timelines.